• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

How to relive sentimental childhood experiences?

BornAgainYogi

Bluelighter
I want to give someone that nostalgic feeling. I know it's a broad question but me and her were sitting outside looking at the stars on her porch and she recalled an episode of a childhood show we were both familiar with. I looked it up later and was really suprised to find it was nearly the same event. I feel like she misses aspects of her childhood especially since I do too and we're so alike. Any ideas on how to make someone feel like a kid again?

play! build a fort out of couch cushions and bed pillows, have water hose/pistol fights, pillow fights, do a 'sleepover' with robes, snacks, drinks, movies. tickle each other. simple fun stuff that kids do. go camping. as you did, stargazing. talk about what you used to do. boardgames can be fun.

I agree that uninhibited play/frolicking can be very nostalgic and satisfying. It can also be a new and exciting form of foreplay for more romantic adult acts.

You may also try sharing old music that you both used to listen to when you were young. I had an intense nostalgia trip last night by doing that.