View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

How to really handle DMT?

forgive me for lacking humour

dxm [psychedelic dissociative] is like a drug trip on planet mars]

ive never done DMT, what is it like, if u don't mind me asking for a personal perspective

I imagine theres a drug like DXM for all planets

p
DXM is a dissasociative that since people consider to lead to a psychedelic mind state. You need to get your facts straight. For HR sakes!

What was so wrong about that? The comparisons seem very out of the blue since dissociatives act differently and are placed in a different category, at least a different subcategory of hallucinogens (don't start on the iffiness of that term). I am assuming though that the comparisons are made because mrgg has experience with DXM basically, and random joking about angel dust but could be wrong.

Point is: please don't derail a thread by bringing up random stuff that is neither on-topic nor remotely relevant or interesting.

Check out the links in my signature to find central threads to ask questions. Make a new one if you really have a topic to talk about. I appreciate the enthousiasm but of course the stuff about the planets is more having fun than really learning anything. It's already incredibly hard to describe DMT in a way that does it justice, associating it with just one thing is basically l. ;)

Sorry if I was rude just wanted to point out the importance of getting facts straight and labels as they don't just describe effect, but how effect is created. Basically an nmda antagonist can create a state that leads to what one would consider a psychedelic type effect, but true psychedelics work on the seratonin receptor mainly. Just saying.

Anyways I still repeat holding infinity pose is the most helpful. Last month I did 3 DMT trips like that.

Start with a small dose to get you acclimatised - a test flight if you will. Then the real thing is much more relaxed and more productive. I find then speedy lift off of DMT and Salvia very off putting but the test flight eases the anxiety and the experience is well worth it. Happy travels.