• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine How to Re Rock powdered crack?

down508

Bluelighter
Hello, so 2 days ago I purchased a gram of crack. I was bummed out to see that it was clearly the bottom of a very large bag. Most of it was powder with small solif rocks in it. I prefer to inject, and it seems like there is baking soda left over in this batch because it gets mushy and hard to filter into a rig. What should I do to improve the remaining bit I have left over. the shit is so thick that it is very hard to get into a rig, and I spend more time preparing the shot than I do enjoying it.

does anyone have any advice? Would simply putting it in water, and adding heat, then filtering cause the rest of the baking soda to piss off? I'm worried that maybe there is some hydrochloride in there and I might waste it if I do that. I've also heard of using acetone washes. Idk I just want the rest of this to be a nice little rock for me to enjoy instead of mushy goo. help please.

Don't inject it if it's cut to hell or has left over baking soda. Don't heat it, but since you shouldn't be injecting it that's irrelevant.

You can still smoke it off of foil if it's too fine to smoke in a stem. So yea, smoke it.

Anhydrous Acetone wash. Do not inject cocaine without a micron filter.

is that like smoking a perc? And I honestly don't think it is cut that bad, the doses I was doing and the fact that I was only able to suck up about half of what I put in ment I really shouldn't have been feeling much, but I was getting solid buzzes. I guess I'm more interested in turning it back into a rock.

i mean is that like smoking a perc by the method used, not the percieved effects.

does it absolutely have to be anyhydrous? If so I'll pick some up tomorrow no problem. After that what do I do? let it sit and dry? and when I dries up is it still a base? how do I get it to dry up into a rock and not just tiny pieces?

yes, it absolutely has to be anhydrous. Otherwise it will dissolve everything.

If it contains even 1% water then the cocaine will go into the water and it's ruined, absolutely must be anhydrous. Filter it.

Allow the acetone enough time to cool, you can search the forums for more in depth guides on acetone washing.

^ Now that I think about it though, since it's in base for would it matter? Because crack won't dissolve in water, so I don't see how regular acetone would cause it to dissolve. With cocaine you will need the anhydrous form since cocaine HCL is soluble in water, but that's not the case with crack.

Oh that's right, it keeps throwing me off since he's mentioning powder, and I've never gotten crack that was powder, it's always been standard boulders.

I'd still use anhydrous acetone though but that's just me.

its pretty easy to just burn off excess bullshit in crack rocks dude. anytime ive gotten whip i just put it on a mirror and gently run the lighter over it. it melts down burning off the bullshit, and leaving the same type of residue u would find after u smoke. then just push all that viscous shit back together into a little pile and it will dry back into a rock of that shape. not really rocket science but it works just fine. then just crack off a piece and add ur kool aid and run that fucker

I've had re-rock cocaine a couple of times. The stuff I had always appeared to have a slight off-white color. Was usually small square dish chunks no bigger than your index finger nail. Was very hard and needed a razor blade to chop it into powder. The couple of times I've had this stuff and snorted it, each time it burned at the nose as you snorted it and the high was not very strong. The Comedown was much more noticeable with a burning sensation in the back of your throat for about 45 minutes to an hour about an hour after you snorted. In my strong opinion, it's been the crappiest cocaine I've ever had. It always had a weaker High with not very much numbing that lasted very long period always burned the nose as you snorted and subsequently coincidence or not, I got a bloody nose both times I had rerocked cocaine. Didn't get a bloody nose each line I snorted but at some point it gave runny bloody nose. I've never gotten that with medium quality or really good quality powder. In my opinion, it's cut the crap and therefore is just a bunch of crap. Definitely not worth it