• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

How to Purify adderall

Status
Not open for further replies.
ps... 10ml dh2o IS air-dryable. and I don't understand how pushing a solution through a filter is so annoying... it takes about 3 seconds. Evapping 10ml dh2o takes about... 5 minutes? Just face it, man, it's a good method which will give a MUCH better yield than a coffee filtered isopropanol-soaked mess. There, I said it, your method sucks compared to mine... HA! ;)

pps... I've done plenty of extractions in my life and, from my experience, micron filtering pills is FAR easier than soakin' em in alcohol, trying to get the mess through a coffee filter, repeating the soak and filter, etc etc etc. So, until you TRY the method I described, just stop. For everyone's sake...

10ml? You're supposing that someone is going to do single-dose extractions? You'll likely have a lot of water to evap, which is a huge pain. I've had alkaloid extractions go bad before due to bacterial growth (purple or pink globs start to form on the solution meniscus). And then it's a total loss. Worst one I had go bad was after only 8 hours, and the beaker was pre-sanitized (i.e. it was most likely an airborne contaminate).

The alternative is to spray the pills down with iso, with leaves behind a filtrate that will dry in a minute or two, even with large batches. Couldn't be easier. And I've preached about micron filtering non-stop since I joined this forum. I usually suggest 5uM or so (depending on situation), which is not too small to vacuum filter. 2uM is exponentially harder to vacuum filter (very slow drip). By mentioning micron filtering, I'm by no means referring to a syringe + wheel filter.

Also, the water method does not filter out the sugar. I'm not sure how much sugar is in a 10mg Adderall, but the sweet taste tells me it's a significant amount.

Also, the water method does not filter out the sugar. I'm not sure how much sugar is in a 10mg Adderall, but the sweet taste tells me it's a significant amount.

You hit on something I noticed today about Adderall. I'm bored, I'm unemployed and I have a few solid chemistry books, Zubrick, and 6 or 7 misc books on fundamental chemistry, psychology, and pharmaceuticals. I just came from a very educated forums for actual synth of shit, but haven't had a chance to take a graduate class, not even at the associates level; though I do have 1.

So, I wanted to touch on the sugar that's in the pill and the other binders present in Adderall.

There is no argument about doing a single 10mg pill extract to produce an actually realistic expectation of increased effectiveness. If anyone does, it's placebo, placebo is real it's a fact. Look it up. Even Kid friendly science news sites report on things of this nature.

If you do have a significant amount to start with and the 'purification' goes nearly perfect, it is not as simple as using a water extract or use a single solvent extraction. Each side have valid points.

99.99% isopropanol with the added decanter; Epsion salt baked would work just right. Adding to this equating anhydrous acetone and possible chloroform.

If your looking for the fast way, don't snort them, don't think about shooting them up, just crush them up and put them in a quick resolve gelatin capsule and crush them down to powder, at least do a 99.99% ISO extract, repeating it 3 times, with micron filter; No coffee filters. Then add them to some calcium carbonate crushed up in the Adderal and Sodium bicarbonate as. This is not meant for snorting, just repeating that. Example: Starting purified product 5g (yield 85%); Let's assume you dose, 40mg, not recommending u do this amount. I'd put 100mg Calcium Carbonate and 100mg Sodium bicarbonate. So total dose would be 240, so you may be back up to the original size of the pill, however we have replaced most of the binders and fillers and replaced them with potentiating agents. You can get these pills online, just look.

My addition to the argument is the there is more than 1 use for binders, than just abuse deterrents. I believe in the case of the 'sugar' the lactitol, I believe it's possible the this sugar could hold a polar effect with their corresponding amphetamine or salt. After some surface research I'm initially thinking it's possible that some listed and other unlisted ingredients cause to a degree their corresponding a cycle that would hold them in a solution it is not soluble in. Sugar just triggered that thought I had earlier and got me goin. But right now I don't have sources, nor do I have a pretence in mind to base this theory off of. And I prob never will, either yall won't care or I won't care and forget to 'get around to .... that thing'. But it could also spark a debate, one that the mods will have to move to a diff forums or review us, cause a lot of good information can come from this discussion. And glad to join the party!

Peace and love

Etherbunny

i have been led to believe that dissolving dexamphetamine in water, filtering it and evaporating will purify it
at least semi-purify, definitely worth insufflating
(& much better filtration can be achieved with a wheel filter)
is this correct?

i haven't heard much on alcohol extractions, but isopropyl alcohol would be best?
cheers
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.