• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin How to pure heroin questions

armillio_on_next_oil

Greenlighter
How do i make pure heroin dryer?

I got a hook up from another country for pure stuff and im wondering on how i make it more enjoyable for my customers

The hook up told me cant answer questions most likely bcuz that wanted to ask questions but didnt LOL

Give me suggestions!

How do i make pure heroin dryer?

I got a hook up from another country for pure stuff and im wondering on how i make it more enjoyable for my customers

The hook up told me cant answer questions most likely bcuz that wanted to ask questions but didnt LOL

Give me suggestions!
First i would edit it so it says friends not customers 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♀️
Law enforcement watch the site. Your username may aswel be I AM DRUG DEALER.

Secondly, i have no idea on heroin but when i got wet weed or damp coke i just let it air dry, but if you are selling, you are going to lose weight so you are essentially throwing money away. I would either;
-Find a new source with dry gear.
-work out how much for example 1oz goes to once its dry and explain that you're reselling and ask the source to cover the loss!
-sell it damp and tell your customers to dry it themselves (could have complaints that they are paying for a gram then it drys to a 0.5, etc)

Good luck

@armillio_on_next_oil you could also add a powdered cut i suppose. But do your research on what is safe. Especially as alot of people are very likely going to be injecting into themselves.

I also witnessed in the past that cutting drugs for profit almost always leads to bad karma!! So choose wisely.

What is pure heroin? No such thing.

Let it air out...

Damp dope is fine if you are IV'ing. If not, toss it in the blender and add lactose. Dorms. Let it fluff. However dorms eat up dope over long time.

Last edited:
What is pure heroin? No such thing.

Let it air out...

Damp dope is fine if you are IV'ing. If not, toss it in the blender and add lactose. Dorms. Let it fluff. However dorms eat up dope over long time.
Sorry, do you mean Dormicum ( midazolam) or Diphenhydramin?? And to the other poster, Yeah, if cops manage to get their undercovers into the top ranks of supply networks, then getting a mod in is a possibility of those pigs. Acess to your real identity, which will then probably change adress wise.

Diphenhydramine. There will always be dorms in cut dope (here). Even if I get raw (which no doubt has been re-rerocked and played with), it don't feel right without the dorms. I don't IV, though. Would imagine if I were IV'ing adding dorms would be pointless. Can just pop a few dorms after to catch the extra nod.

EDIT: I actually don't do heroin any longer. Well since covid.