Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

How to properly prepare h3 for IV?

Kazeme23

Bluelighter
Just moved to Afghanistan from the USA. Purest dope ever. Give me the proper way to prepare this. Heat, no heat, water and citric acid or just citric acid? You tell me.

Well, since you obviously have a source to purchase it from, can't a local show you how it's done?

lmao
this citric acid business might be a bit fatal.

Pretty sure the enemy at the safe injecting room in the heroin city of oz will give you a step guide if you ply them w/ a large quantity.

With china white all you need to do is add water and mix (and preferably filter when drawing up)

In europe #3 is injected with water,citric acid and heat is added, although I think that it was demonstrated that heat is not requiered. Take care with the ascorbic acid, too much and it will hurt/sting

I have as pure as you can get H3 on hand readily available at all times. It's so cheap here so no worries EVER about being sick is such a relief

I have as pure as you can get H3 on hand readily available at all times. It's so cheap here so no worries EVER about being sick is such a relief

Greetings,

If your injecting type #3 Heroin you MUST mix it with citric acid and heat with water.
This chemical reaction is needed.

Type 4 Heroin does not require this due to its different chemical structure (another step during the manufacturing process)

AT

Greetings,

If your injecting type #3 Heroin you MUST mix it with citric acid and heat with water.
This chemical reaction is needed.

Type 4 Heroin does not require this due to its different chemical structure (another step during the manufacturing process)

AT

Strictly speaking it doesn't have to be citric acid specifically. Other acids like ascorbic acid (vitamin c) should work too.

Though personally I've never seen no. 3 heroin in Australia.

All heroin I've gotten in Australia has been no. 4 and easily dissolved in water with no acid or heat.

I'm in Pakistan. The country next to where opium, morphine, black tar, and h3 are processed and made as pure as it can get for dirt cheap. 25 grams is literally $20. I just want to know how to prepare this the right way for injection so I get the rush the same as I did off black tar on the west coast of the USA and h4 on the east coast of the USA. Lemon juice is not a good alternative is it? I used to IV crack with that in the USA near Baltimore/DC. Quit that 4 years ago.

@Kazeme23

Avoid lemon juice. It contains all sorts of biological matter and is very dangerous to IV.

Over the counter citric acid would be safer. Ascorbic acid (vitamin c) should work too.

The process should be similar apart from needing an acid for base heroin. As for tar, I shouldn't need an acid though I've heard tar can be difficult to dissolve without heat.

Though my first hand experience is all with no 4 heroin. Which barely needs anything but water. So I could be wrong here.

Use pharmaceutical grade vitamin C powder (ascorbic acid) if you can. Citric is very harsh on the veins. Just keep adding tiny amounts to your water and gear mix over gentle heat until it dissolves.

slowpoke.jpg

Use pharmaceutical grade vitamin C powder (ascorbic acid) if you can. Citric is very harsh on the veins. Just keep adding tiny amounts to your water and gear mix over gentle heat until it dissolves.

Yeah, in my experience.. Waiting is not something heroin users do well where heroins concerned. :)

25g for $20; I have to live there during my final years.