• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

How to preserve the magic

iGod91

Greenlighter
Hi guys, new user keen to hear your thoughts.

So first time was four weeks ago at a rave with my brother a great night experienced everything it was incredible. Felt rough for about a week and came down with a cold but not too fussed. Took one bomb 100 and half a pill - untested. This was enough for me to roll hard.

Second time was last week similar setting me my brother and his two mates who I get on with well. Took a lot more as it wasn't hitting - 3 pills and 100 bomb. Bomb first, wasn't feeling it until the last pill. (Genuinely think the last pill was the only decent one - I may be wrong) When it hit it was good but not magical not like the first time no empathy. Felt energetic some euphoria for a short burst had eye wiggle.

So my question is
1/ is it ever as good as your first time?
2/ what can I do to enhance the experience and get the empathy back?

Thanks in advance

Take it once every 3-12 months and make sure your diet and physical health are in good standing, and it'll be magical. Provided it's a GOOD BATCH! You don't test your stuff so how do you even know what you're on?

The best way is to make sure what you are taking is mdma by testng it. Then do it no more than a couple times a year. If you do it every month you will get used to it fairly quickly

There is no currently available way to prevent loss of MDMA magic. Once you take it enough, stubborn tolerance is sure to take hold. However, you have not taken MDMA nearly enough to have to worry about long term tolerance. Provided your gear is legit, you can easily roll 100 times before losing the magic.

i think it's more about how your first time you will probably be like 'whoa this is new and unexpected etc etc'

like anything in life, the more you do it, the more you get used to it and what the effects should be. not sure if i believe in the whole 'loss of magic' unless you're actually overdoing it

i almost always take at least a month in between, and it's always a great time, every time. haven't had a 2 month break in a long time.

1/ is it ever as good as your first time?
Considering my first MDMA experience was also my first threesome experience, I'd say no, it'll never be that good again xD

But seriously, test your pills and go at least 4 to 6 weeks between uses, and don't keep redosing in a single night - that will definitely cause problems. You'll likely still lose the magic eventually and that can't be helped - that's not just MDMA though, anything that's repeated loses its novelty and becomes less fun.

One thing that I attribute to a diminishing of the magic was buying a large quantity of very good MDMA. If you make it hard to get, you won't take it very often. Unfortunately for me, I set solid HR and magic protecting rules on my use but peer pressure and alcohol got the best of me.

It is hard to say no to a good looking girl that wants to pop a cap at 2am and roll around in bed. Whoops.

I'm new to mdma and have done it a handful of times with the same batch, same amount but only one experience was less intense than desired, the rest of them was just like the first one.
Make sure what you get has mdma in it - get a testkit.

I used to have way worse comedowns when i first started taking thizzles in highschool than i do now. Mostly because i think the rolls we used to get were always cut up with meth. Now i test everything before consumption and have noticed my comedowns are pretty non-existent. I just think that mdma doesnt seem like as big of a deal anymore when i roll. I dont think its as special as when i first started and i find that i get more out of real psychedelic like LSD. Also i dont think mdma would be as good to me still had i not taken LSD. Could just be personal opinion though.

Still everytime i take mdma i have a great time socially and am more open, lovey and cuddly without having a comedown. I normally dont take more than 2 doses in a night and have always spaced my rolls pretty far apart. Still ive had plenty of experiences where ive rolled 2 days in a row or taken it several weekends in a row, especially when summer comes. I normally go though 1-2 month breaks and sometimes havent taken it for almost a year. Shit i remember one time i ate like 8 in a night and then took 3 the next day with minimal affects( felt like a strong roll but only lasted like 1 hour). After that i felt pretty lame for like a week but would hardly even call it a bad comedown. I do think that if you did that every weekend or even every other weekend you would be etarded and it probly would stop working. Still when i take it now, its just as wonderful and interesting as the first time. It all just depends who Im with and the set setting im in. For the comedown you need to just relax and smoke bud.... Moderation is the key with MDMA and it will always be there for you. I just feel like mdma is supposed to be training wheels so you can learn how to be that way on your own naturally.

There is only one way to preserve the magic of MDMA - use it as infrequently as possible.