View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

How to Obtain a more spiritual trip

Mracid

Bluelighter
I am planning (its written in stone that I will attempt this) on using 4g of mushrooms 420ug of LSD (I know the dose is not precise but it might have an absolute error margin of +/-40ug). I will also mix them with my daily nootropics and my once a week nootropic and my daily supplements.

I will not list em all as it would take alot of place and its not important regarding what I desire from this thread. The reason I mention my supplements and nootropics is because they are know to make the experience more pronounced and more efficient at helping the brain in a permanent matter. Yes psychedelics help the brain in a lot of ways.

So here it is, lately I have been experiencing with High doses of LSD and got mosty moderate visuals and increased cognition along with increased logical imagination even at 560ug+/- 60ug with the same absolute error margin.
In my last 4 years I have experienced over 50 times with mushrooms with my lowest dose for an experience placed at 2.5g and most regularly used dose being 4.5 to 5 grams and my maximum dose 6.5g. I also experienced with 4-AcO-DMT, 4-AcO-DET, 4-HO-MiPT and 4-HO-DMT, over 10 times of each and some times combined and I dosed between 20mg to 80mg. But I never achieved a breakthrough with an indole based psychedelic. I have experience a breathrought on my first psychedelic, which was a bad idea but made me achieve an INTENSE breakthrough but the tab was accidently dosed 3 times the recommended dose which would be equivalent to technically of a deadly dose if it was not 25B-NBOMe instead of 25I. I didnt know the dose was soo high but sadly I knew it was 25B-NBOMe. But I was 15 and wanted to try any acid and it was the only thing i could get, and no one not even the guy who actually made the blotter (he bought the liquid and dosed the blotters himself). So that explains the breakthrough; unexperainced 15 years old and triple dose without knowing. Since that time I continued psychedelics but never went as far as that time.

I recently came to the conclusion that I needed a High dose and I thought mixing shrooms and LSD 2 drugs I am comfortable with would be good to attempt a breakthrough because I have no DMT.

Any insights on how to put the set and settings to get a more spiritual, prone to breakthrough experiance would be greatly appreciated. Also If anyone has done a combination of Shrooms and LSD at such high dose of both, an experiance report would also be appreciated.

Thank you for reading, and have a nice day.

Last edited:
How old are you?

560ug of LSD would've been extremely powerful. I seriously doubt you know the actual mcg amount of LSD you've been taking if '560ug' only gave moderate visuals.
Or you have a massive tolerance.

How old are you?

560ug of LSD would've been extremely powerful. I seriously doubt you know the actual mcg amount of LSD you've been taking if '560ug' only gave moderate visuals.
Or you have a massive tolerance.

I am 19,
I have 140ug per blotter guaranteed but I still use an absolute error to be sure so technically its 140ug+/-14ug per blotter.
So its 560ug +/- 60ug, I calculated an absolute error; degree of probable inaccuracy and its impact on the dose(it gives a range of dose into which you know the dose you took is between the lowest and the highest) so it must have been between 500ug and 620ug.
Well compared to 6g of shrooms they visuals were moderately poten and compared to 2.5g of shrooms they were really intense. So it was overal level 3 experiance with 2 hour of level 4 in the peak when I took a walk outside.
As for tolerance, would you call taking psychedelics every 7to10 days for about 5-6 months, and doing that routine 5 times in the last 4 years a tolerance build up? But I still wait 7 to 10 days between experiances.

Mabe its a perceptual thing, what I consider intense is a breathrough experiance. and what I consider low is no hallucination and what I consider moderate is everything between a no hallucination and a breakthrough

I had alot of fun on 560ug +/- 60ug, more than I ever had with a medium psychedelic experiance but i thought I would breakthrough, Hence the 4g of shrooms added to 420ug +/- 40ug for an increased potency.

I also had great advice from some1 on this forum about trying to let go of my organized thought pattern and control over my cognitive function during the trip so until the trip I practice what I like to call mindless meditation.
I open for new suggestions because I know there are more methods out there to swich from intellectual to spiritual, while tripping.

I also had great advice from some1 on this forum about trying to let go of my organized thought pattern

Well, you seem to have done that perfectly...

I'm getting the strongest feeling of deja vu...hmm, weird.

Sounds like you at least have somewhat of a tolerance to psychedelics. Usually you should be waiting 2 weeks between such heavy trips.

Man you remind me of me 20 years ago. That whole "give me ALL the drugs" attitude before I fuzzied up my mind. Be careful and don't go blowing a gasket in your brain, at 19 you've no doubt got that awesome sense of invincibility - but everyone has their limits.

I think the mind set (bravado as regards dosage) is already out of control, even in the most supportive setting.
Note the first issue about this has always been
1. talk about how much mushroom will be injested (huge)
2. talk about how much acid will be added (lots)
3. talk about other issues.

this is the mindset or attitude that you cannot escape, it will chase you down the rabbit hole, so that will be your spiritual experience.

there will be some residue of persons writing on bluelight to caution you to more respectful dosages.

everything is attitude and it's after math, when it comes to mind set.

that said, maybe read up on John Lilly, his ideas or the ideas of his colleagues might inspire you to transcendental results

I think the mind set (bravado as regards dosage) is already out of control, even in the most supportive setting.
Note the first issue about this has always been
1. talk about how much mushroom will be injested (huge)
2. talk about how much acid will be added (lots)
3. talk about other issues.

Wait a sec...Holy Cow, Mr Acid is Donald Trump!!!

Can i have elaboration on a breakthrough other than like dmt?
Never heard of an nbome breakthrough, the closest thing i can imagine is a thumprint which yeaaa, 560ug isnt a thumprint.

Idk careful about your "guaranteed 140ug tabs" aswell im suprised no one has mentioned how often that scale is actually marketing done right.
I mean moderate visuals off 500+ ugs. ?? I saw skin peeling off peoples faces and bugs exiting through their eye sockets on what was realistically less than 200 ugs, that was with 3 weeks of acid use prior so my tolerance existed. Quite heavily.

Sorry man idk im probably seeming like a shneidler, but i was like you. "Give me all the drugs, i did 8 tabs and mdma last night what do you do"
It was acid that took that away from me too.
I mean even the person who produced the tabs actually cannot tell you the exact UG's, theres SO many factors that effect it like the blotters absorbtion capabilities, if it was dipped or dripped, how much the liquid was diluted, how many impurities made it through and more factors. A "140" ug tab could easily be as little as 60-80..
In some cases you cant even guarantee the tab isnt older than you. Yes theres 30 year old tabs around, not many. But there is.

But! Theres always a butt.
Through my experiences on lsd and shrooms, i have found that high doses trick you into thinking you will get the most from them, the reality is like a dmt breakthrough. You end up taking in so much information that your brain cannot retain it, repeat those doses frequently like you seem to be or like i did. Before you know it you seem to be loosing ground on revelations and epiphanies.

In my experiences and expirements, small doses or microdoses yield the most benefits that can actually be intergrated into your life.

Seeing the universe open and flash vivid images of some elses perception through your mind is pretty intense, but what do you take from that?

On the other hand small doses are far more manageable, and they still allow you to function, which brings me to my closing point.

What are you doing while tripping? Even while not tripping.

Are you sitting there watching reality tv shows while fading through dimensions? Because a lot of tv's purpouse is to stop spiritual growth.

Or are you doing art or producing music or some form of creativity that involves pure human energy for hours on end while tripping? Are you reading insightful books?

Make actions that reap a spiritual fruit if that makes sense. Because obviously following whos winning between trump and hillary is not going to spiritually benefit you.

I hope this paints a picture that you can perceive mate i hope i havent come off as a fucker...

Read with a pinch of salt too, this is all through my experiences and people i have spoke to, facts are one of those things... If it helps re-assure you though. Ive never had a bad trip, treat trips properly and they will give you nice brain therapy :D

The most spiritual trip I've had was when I meditated on 200mcg of 1p LSD. I've taken 500mcg of 1p with 750 of al lad and it was just completely insane and too much. Not spiritual at all. Ive never been more at peace then after deep meditation on acid. turn the lights and sounds off and let go.

Tripping with a family member can be spiritual. I've had a couple of experiences where I looked into the face of a family member while we were tripping and saw traces of my own face in theirs. This was startling in that state and sent me down a road of some very thought provoking speculations about who and what I was.

I think I did built up a tolerance, I have been taking psychedelics every week for the past 2 months, I thought it was enough between experiances but I didnt really take into account the dose I was taking and I took gradually more which couldnt have helped.

Also when the experiances are more nootropics the mind kind of take some of the spiritual/hallucinogenic effect out and increase the brain boosting/creativity effect which might explain some of it too.

Thanks for the insights, I think I got what I needed to make my next trip a little more efficient regarding what I am looking for; more time before next experiance, working on emptying my mind and being more spontaneous less thoughts more action.

not less thoughts more action, that's actually insane. we don't want thoughtless action.

just calm down, and keep calming down.
go to the core of experiencing,
add nothing,
learn to see what is already there.

Mushrooms? I love mushrooms. I eat em all the time. Let me tell you bout mushrooms.

I know all the best mushrooms. I have the best mushrooms. Mushrooms come to me. And you know what they do? They PAY me to eat them. Mushrooms love me. They really do.

pupnik said:
just calm down, and keep calming down.
go to the core of experiencing,
add nothing,
learn to see what is already there

wisdom

What nootropics are you on then mate?? I know they can open the mind up and stuff but they might take away a bit of the natural feeling you get when tripping on shrooms and acid. The best trips I had that actually showed me things I needed to know I was outside, taking in everything around me, trees, water, birds and whatever else I saw. That was always my best trips. Give yourself a good scenery to look at and the visuals will come as well but remember if you want spiritual it may not be the visuals that are the main thing.

If you don't mind me asking, how do you know the strength of the acid??

You still seem to be very much stuck in the logical side of things Mracid, talking about efficiency, etc etc. Let go. Meditate. Cease to control and simply observe. See your mind as more than a machine.

You're not having spiritual trips because you are cut off from your spirituality.

I can't really have 'spiritual' trips no matter what I do. Even 1mg acid didn't do the trick. I just blacked out out for a few hours (was conscious but I don't remember any of it). Apparently I was convinced that reality was glass and was freaking out big time because I was convinced I'd smashed it. What I'd actually done was knock over my mate's very cool and very expensive telescope. The rest of the trip was standard fare ++++ stuff, ego loss and all that other cool stuff.

That's not to say there aren't cosmic moments that could be considered spiritual. I remember once in the middle of an ego loss having an amazing experience where I went fully out of body, zoomed out hundreds of miles until I was observing earth as if from the moon. For the briefest of moments all of the dots connected and I realised the meaning of life. It was so simple and so crystal clear. But just as quick as I had the epiphany I forgot it.

I guess I'm just not really built for the spiritual side of tripping. I love high dose experiences, my advice is don't go into it expecting a specific outcome. The trip leads you, not the other way round.

The only thing I would say is that what you preload your brain with may affect the trip. For example - once my wife and I went to the seaside for a holiday, and we went to an aquarium sealife centre with cool fish and octopuses and stuff. That night we went to a club and we boshed a load of hallucinogens. The resulting trip was very fish oriented, trees turning into octopus tentacles and the like.