• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

How to not get floored

Cdilly93

Bluelighter
Whenever i take MDMA, doesn't matter the dose, dancing is quite the struggle, all i want to do is sit down and bop my head and sway to the music, which is cool n all, but i love to dance and be out in the crowd goin crazy! Is there anything i can do, or take to help me get up and get moving? Maybe adding another drug? Ive tried caffeine a few times, but it doesnt do anything energy wise, just raises my heartbeat and makes me more jittery.

Interesting, because personally I'm massively simulated and compelled to dance even on unadulterated crystal... What are you usual doses like? Personally I do 200mg + 90mg redose.

typically, dosing lower should solve the problem. but if it's due to tolerance taking a break might be the more effective option.

Interesting, because personally I'm massively simulated and compelled to dance even on unadulterated crystal... What are you usual doses like? Personally I do 200mg + 90mg redose.
Ive tried numerous dosing ranges, ranging all the way from 80mg-220mg initial doses.

typically, dosing lower should solve the problem. but if it's due to tolerance taking a break might be the more effective option.
Yes lower doses make it a bit easier to dance, but then the euphoria and overall high is diminished quite a bit also.

Amphetamine can make you overheat & leave you feeling worse afterwards.

Cocaine seems worse.

A bit of weed can work well in (or before) a rave, it'll make the MDMA & music more intense without making you jittery. Might get more floored off the comeup from a large MDMA dose, but then it's good. Helps stop any nausea too.

Smaller amounts of caffeine can give more energy without the palpitations & anxiety, but you need to be careful with it. Tea is always good, or some mildly caffeinated soft drink like coke.

Alcohol will make it worse & dull the stimulant effects, so if you're drinking alcohol when you're going out then cut it down to just 1 or 2 small drinks, or no alcohol.

Make sure you're not dehydrated, hungry or lacking salt. It can be harder to eat, but small snacks can help a lot, have some salted peanuts or sweets or any kind of snack you can get while you're out. Don't have a huge meal so that you're drowsy from eating too much & can't absorb the pill, but eat well before you go out. Drink enough water, if you're dancing & sweating a lot you might need as much as 500ml an hour (and salt too, if you're drinking/sweating that much).

Have a sleep before you go out.

You could try healthier living too, at least when you're not out raving, naturally get more energy through eating healthily & staying active. If you want to dance for hours you need more than just drugs, train to improve your stamina.

Part of it is a tolerance thing too, 'losing the magic', if you take MDMA less often & not in reckless doses then you'll have a better time when you take it.

Last edited:
you should try dancing to house. That is a lot of fun.
Nuskool breaks are pretty cool too.

you may not need drugs to dance to those.

you should try dancing to house. That is a lot of fun.
Nuskool breaks are pretty cool too.

you may not need drugs to dance to those.

i'd find it pretty hard to go dancing to such low-energy music without drugs. the more energy there is in music, the easier it is to go wild. so i guess dancing to your favourite music is the best thing to enjoy dancing, with or without stimulants.

take 120 + re-dose later. and general "floored" advice: If you start feeling floored, give yourself a second and try to force yourself to get up and in the mix. Then you'll find what you are seeking. ;)

I find I get more stimulated from MDMA if I split my doses into 30-40mg bumps. I take two to four of those over several hours and although the overall effects are milder this way, I much prefer it over being floored and forced to sit down the whole time...

A very small quantity of amphetamine (whether street or pharmaceutical) ingested with your MDMA should solve your problem. I take no more than 10mg dexamphetamine with my molly, and it certainly does the trick. Keep in mind, it will make the comedown a tiny bit harsher, and only much worse if you take a large dose. All though sometimes, just getting up and getting into the swing of things can help you find that energy to go off!

Have fun and stay safe!