• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

How to make Subutex a Nasal Spray ?

sawya

Greenlighter
Hello guys, im from germany
I'm 20 Years old and i take Subutex 1,5 Years now between 2-4mg, started with 2mg with 0 Opiod tollerance... stupid friend of mine...
Anyway im sniffing it daily like i said 2-4mg per Day, sometimes i take 1-2 Days complete of.
But i really wan't to make a Nasal Spray out of the Buprenorphin with like sea salt nose spray or something, like something what is good for the nose and nose mucosa...
And because it's way easier and simpler to take it and u can take it everywhere at anytime infront of anyone without looking like a junkie... Taking weird tablet out and breaking it and cutting it, making it to powder, etc. etc.
I don't wan't all... I Don't know if i have to extract the Bup or how i even do it, i have no clue about such stuff, which Nose Spray i should take... etc. how much of much...
Like if i had a 10ML Bottle of some good Nasal Spray how much Bup i have to put in and how i have to do it... etc.

Im Sorry if i can't express myself very good, but i guess you all know what i mean and want.
And how is the bioavailabilitiy with it? Or does it kick in faster or softer etc. ?

I would really apreaciate every help i can get from u guys