• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Relationships + Drugs How to make smoking marijuana a good experience for someone?

tivrusky

Bluelighter
My girlfriend and I are planning to smoke marijuana together in the next week. How can I make sure it's gonna be a nice and good experience for her? She only had bad experiences with pot in the past, so I'm trying to make it a memorable and good time for us together.

thx in advance

set and setting.

you know her better than anybody here. make both comfortable and you should be just fine.

alasdair

Buy a vapourizer. My wife just couldn't smoke, as she coughed enough to give her a rupture. If you love the woman, splash out on a vaporizer, like a volcano. She will appreciate your thoughtfulness.

i would say start with one small hit and work form there. some people just can't smoke. my wife takes one hit every time i find her sitting in the middle of the bed rocking back and forth. repeating, im too high, im too high. we have tried vapes with the same results.

i would say start with one small hit and work form there. some people just can't smoke. my wife takes one hit every time i find her sitting in the middle of the bed rocking back and forth. repeating, im too high, im too high. we have tried vapes with the same results.
Some people just don't do well with cannabis. Nothing will help that, but reducing any physical reaction (coughing, retching etc), will make it better for people who like cannabis