• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

how to make my husband come when i give him a blowjob

I find that a well-lubricated hand playing with his balls while I use my mouth and other hand to ensure his entire cock gets attended to - lots of spit to keep it nice and wet!! plus using the tongue on the glands and all the way up and down - gets him there. And he said he hardly comes from bjs usually...
You clearly know wgat your doing ;)

You might even want to look into getting your tongue pierced.

A blow job from a girl that's got her tongue pierced, wow!

Bite the tip, i hear married men love that sh*t.

Jokes aside not all men can finish from blowjobs, i cant..

If it is because of a lack of "skill".. Practice makes perfect! grab yourself a banana and enjoy

okay, so in my time i've received some rave reviews. heard best ever a few times. i have never given myself a BJ but based on these reviews i'm pretty sure i'm up there.
i'll give you the DL on my moves.

i'm more of the sensual type. if you go in there with the mentality ' i need to make him cum'; you'll probably get nowhere. it's all in the raw enjoyment & passion of it all, and not just bobbing up and down kinda awkwardly for a few mins before abandoning ship.
first, i always kinda sensually kiss up n down the area, not going for the full monty first go. caress, lick, whatever. lick the base, and slowly drag your tongue up the tip. kiss it for awhile. make out with it. it's the most sensitive part so don't go too hard (kinda like having your clit rubbed way too hard first up) so start slow n smooth.

from there, grab it. lather it up with spit (dudes luv dat shit, make it as messy as possible)
give him a little handjob. now, most chicks dont know how to give a proper handjob. you dont pull up and dont like a cray person. grab it with a slight grip under the head and give it a slight jerk motion of the wrist. no forearms waving or anything. then you begin le suction, remember to make it as lubed as possible and no teeth. enjoy that shit. show him you're enjoying it. you really have to get into the mentality of a slow kinda make out routine with it. lick up n down, swirl your tongue around the tip while jerking, and change it up. then, try and take as much as you can without gagging. make sure there's no teeth. you have to suck in your cheekbones so as not to do this. don't be afraid to alternate between hands and mouth either. sometimes just put the tip of his penis in your mouth, and stroke the rest of it with your hands. that way you’re stroking and sucking at the same time, and those two sensations together will get him going.

don't be afraid to touch lick stroke the balls. trust me. just be gentle down there. fellas be sensitive. also, if a finger in the butt is too much; lil tip. the part between the butt and the balls. don't be afraid to massage/lick that if hes clean haha.

the best way to learn how to give a good blowjob is to listen to your man. he's probably not relaxed enough during the act to cum. maybe he's concerned about you doing it for some reason or another. you really have to communicate. ask him what he likes. let him know you really, really want to please him. sometimes, like us, when a woman is going down on a man, most the time he’s stuck in his head. he's probably thinking things like, “does she like doing this? does she want to do this? am I going to be able to cum? am I relaxed enough?" so you have to ease that. seduce him one night. tease the shit out of him first. 69 is a good position to give head btw and it might help ease your mind once you get into it.

there's my guide to giving head. i wish you lots of good times. head is fun. srs. i hope this helps you :)

Every sexual relationship I have ever had both of us have always had the understanding that instruction is necessary. Communicate, If he doesn't like something or wants you to try something different, make sure he's not afraid to speak up and don't be offended. This works both ways.

Everybody likes it different and there are a lot of good tips on here that I will be taking on board myself (thanks guys)

Communication is key before, during and after. Don't rush to the end and most of all LOVE IT!! I love nothing more than sucking dick, it's like an addiction!

Whilst were here can anyone give tips on deepthroat? My gag reflexes are ridiculous, but I've never had a complaint yet :) I'm not sure if this is out of politeness though.

I would go into more detail but I think everyone has already covered it

To ALL the posts here from guys who can't get off from a blowjob ...... man - I am so sorry for your loss! Seriously, there is nothing better than a blowjob. I am so lucky to have married the perfect woman who has as strong, if not a stronger sex drive, than I do. I got it so wrong the first time around. My 1st wife was a dead lay .... she had NO sex drive, and made me believe I just didn't know what the hell I was doing. Thank the good Lord we divorced all those years ago. 7 years and not even a SINGLE BJ - should be a crime!! I was going to make damn sure my next wife / long term girlfriend was into sex and I hit a home run. Didn't even have to try really. She was perfect in every other way imaginable, and then the sex on top!! Major score and I have been so happy now for the past 16 years!

My wife would prefer oral sex for the both of us most of the time, and I agree 100%. We usually do it up with a little bit of everything. But for the past 7+ years now, just about every finish for the both of us is orally. It's great to spend some time going down on her. I know all the right places to hit, and I know what she likes and what she LOVES, and I can tease her, and prolong things for her, building up to an even longer, better orgasm, or, I can get her off quickly (and sometimes, often). And once I have her satisfied she is on a mission to make sure I am too. You make a woman cum like I make her cum and she is begging to satisfy you. And yes, occasionally, she does include a little massaging down below while I am in her mouth. It is something I found I like after she gave it a try a while back. She figured, her ass helps make her cum so well, maybe I'd enjoy it too. And like some of these posts have mentioned, yes, when she does go that route, and does a little extra massaging, I do explode even more so - usually to the point she can't keep it all in her mouth, and she makes a bit of a mess on me. Either way I am OK .....

So like I said, I am so sorry to hear that so many guys just can't get off that way. I can't imagine only being able to finish with intercourse. It is a great way too - there aren't too many BAD ways in the end. But you are definitely missing something.

Not all men can ejaculate when getting oral sex. I can't, and it's pretty common.

Do not feel bad or think that you don't know how to give oral sex to him or a man, if he's like this.

I bet bet tori black can make u cum from a BJ. Want me to give her a call and u can meet up with her? lol I kid I kid

Use no hands, master your gag reflex, suck that dick like a "meat sickle". Use your tongue a lot, lick his balls, suck from the tip all the way down until his balls are massaging your face. When I'm attracted physically, sexually and mentally to someone I will rock their freaking world sexually and come so hard I get nauseous.

QFT,

The first serious relationship (I mean daily sex) she would manouever the little ball inside my p-hole , only times I came from oral sex was wit this woman.

QFT,

The first serious relationship (I mean daily sex) she would manouever the little ball inside my p-hole , only times I came from oral sex was wit this woman.

Remember how you sucked a dummy or thumb when you were a kid. It's the same technique as that on the head that works for me