• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids How to make methadone crystals drinkable?

Welcome to methadone's ungodly half life. This is why we kept harping on dosing low and not more than once a day IIRC. Abstaining from methadone until the side effects wear off is a good idea. What you experience isn't an extreme OD, more like a mild OD. But I think you could classify that as a technical OD (after all, I think it's safe to say you did over do the dosage a bit).

I dont think it even matters if it was an overdose or a side effect. What does matter is something bad happened and it would be wise to avoid it until at least you feel as you did before you took it and maybe altogether.

I answered this question already for the most part in their original thread. This is really a thread repost. It's why I originally ignored this thread

I thought it looked familiar ;)

Merged with original thread.

I dont think it even matters if it was an overdose or a side effect. What does matter is something bad happened and it would be wise to avoid it until at least you feel as you did before you took it and maybe altogether.

Definitely this.

glad you're okay Irina, do you have a trip sitter and some scales? methadone is not really something that one should just be eyeballing ༼ ༎ຶ ෴ ༎ຶ༽