• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants HOW TO MAKE MEPHEDRONE CANDIES?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MephedroneCandy

Bluelighter
Edit: Tldr I just want mephedrone candies tell me how to do it I don't need justifications. I've been searching for a way the whole night I can't even find if it is liposoluble even mephedrone chocolate would be acceptable.

I have mephedrone crystals and I want to make good candies out of it. As I said I want them to be good so I'm looking for a way to put mephedrone in bought gummies keeping the taste good. I need them because young girls without past drug use are predisposed to consume candies more than strange shitty powders, although crystals are cool too (I dont want to sell it). And also I like candies too.
Anyway I don't want it in capsules (I already have it in this way), because, a lot of people, when I give them a capsule filled with something, if they do not have experience with drugs other than cannabis, are predisposed to refuse because normally strange powders=harmful, it is like our instinct. BUT if I put mephedrone in candies and I say oh wow this meph candy is so good it makes you speedy and happy, they are more prone to accept.

Last edited:
Don't give young girls candies laced with mephedrone.

A drug like this should be taken in capsule form to emphasize to the user that they are taking a powerful stimulant. If you won't take this drug in capsule form you shouldn't take it at all. Plus, a candy form of a drug like this is a good way to wind up with a stimulant overdose.

And even say this whole thing was a good idea (which it isn't), mephedrone would be a poor candidate to put into a candy since the doses required are in the hundreds of milligrams and from what I recall, mephedrone is nasty tasting stuff.

But to be clear I feel like I need to re-emphasize my first point: don't give young girls candies laced with mephedrone.

Don't worry 15 mg per candy, need ~10 candies for a full dose. Very hard to overdose on them. About the pill thing I think the risk perceived from strange powders is greater than the real risk.

Don't worry 15 mg per candy, need ~10 candies for a full dose. Very hard to overdose on them. About the pill thing I think the risk perceived from strange powders is greater than the real risk.
Why do you think that we are going to help you to make Meph candies so you can convince young girls to eat them?
Girls that do not want to take Meph when they can see what it is?

This is a harm reduction website and apparently those girls don't want to take mephedrone, which is great to us.
We are here to help people that are taking drugs anyway to do so as safely as possible, we are not here to help you prepare your drugs for distribution or to help you conceal drugs into candies.

This request and your choice of words are so absurd I'm not even sure if you are serious or just trolling.

15mg wouldn't do much. At least probably not (I've never taken such a small amount).

I won't try to appeal to your moral sensibilities to try to dissuade you (ie, by saying it is "wrong" or etc) but I'll try to appeal to your self-interest: you can get into alot of trouble doing what you are describing.

I myself went through "a drugging people phase" as a teenager and young adult, but it was never for nefarious purposes (like the ones being implied here -- which seems to be of a sexual nature). It mainly consisted of drugging friends with lowish doses of psychedelics as either a prank or just out of curiosity to see how they'd respond. I once drugged my mother with 16mg of 5-meo-dipt and she interestingly exhibited no effect other than laughing more nor realized she had taken anything. And in high school I instructed my then-girlfriend to pour sedatives (whatever I could find, temazepam, diphenhydramine etc) in her mothers nightly tea. They had a ritual whereby they'd watch TV together at night and have tea, so upon my instruction, my girlfriend begin to regularly add stuff to her nightly tea in order to make her go to bed earlier (which would then enable me to come over sooner and crawl through her bedroom window so we could, well...behave like teenagers). I still feel bad about having her do that. Apparently one time her mother said that she felt strange and became a bit alarmed. That was not cool. I wonder if that old girlfriend feels bad about that whole thing sometimes 🤔 (I doubt it).

The big difference however is that I stopped drugging people a long time ago, and it sounds like you are a grown man attempting to provoke sexual behavior in young women through the use of candy laced stimulants.

I think I'll close this now, the only point in leaving this open would be to let others admonish you further (but I don't think that will help much).

Status
Not open for further replies.