• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

how to make cannabis work for me..

yadun

Greenlighter
i’ll give some info about myself concerning drugs.

when i was 16-18, marijuana used to give me euphoric effects…i used to feel comfy and happy..super relaxed and okay with what was going in around me…i’d get paranoid here and there but it wasn’t awful, but it started to become more frequent. im 26 now and rarely smoke, but when i do it’s awful. ive pinpointed the problem to my guilt and shame..marijuana exacerbates this in me greatly. i get to the point that i’m shaking and questioning my own sanity. it’s obvious to me that i’m not living as great as i should, but the thoughts are so intrusive and it’s too much for me. I love the effects of opiates and cocaine much more than marijuana, but if i could somehow utilize marijuana for euphoria and relaxation instead of the “heady” effects it gives me…id rarely use the other two drugs ive mentioned. am i smoking too much? should i use certain types of strains?

Try Delta 8 THC, it's much more just a relaxant.
Just once, try a very light dose. One full hit might be too much. Try a small mouthful and give it an hour. You might be surprised.
Pot does take a little while to ramp up.
One of my ex's said that she hated pot, that it made her way too paranoid. I got her taking one tiny hit when she got home from work and she ended up doing that the rest of the time we were together. Hopefully, my corruption of her lasted :)

Common problem here with ex-smokers is they always smoke too much first go again after several years, they are seemingly unaware that : 1. Their tolerance would have dropped back to baseline 2. Cannabis has got stronger over the years 3. Some countries have an issue with synthetic cannabinoids such as Germany. Sometimes as well though its just the wrong time in life to be doing it, you might have a lot of important stuff on and need to be focusing so you panic because you feel as though if you take your eye off those issues (Figure of speech, not literally) for even a second, it will all go wrong for you.

Best way to enjoy after many years of abstinence is to Start low and slow at the end of a productive day and also check your sources if you are in a country where synthetic cannabinoids are present (a quick google search will reveal this)

yea i usually smoke a weaker strain for my comeback tour

i think all the girl scout cookie crosses are on the weak side, but they're great for lower tolerance

maybe try out some of those - Purple Punch is the worst - or the best - however you wanna look at it - but it's weak sauce - maybe try that strain - it's still pretty popular

purple strains are usually weak sauce

white tahoe cookies - that was weak sauce too :thumbs down: