• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants How to make amphetamines stronger???

keakaos

Bluelighter
Is there a stimulant you can take to make the affects of amphetamines stronger???

You can combine it with coffee or nicotine. Aside from that methylphenidate is metabolised by CP45, so grapefruit juice would kind of inhibit the creation of the enzyme, thus resulting in higher concentrations in plasma if I’m not mistaken. I’m not sure if amphetamines are metabolised in a similar manner.

You can combine it with coffee or nicotine. Aside from that methylphenidate is metabolised by CP45, so grapefruit juice would kind of inhibit the creation of the enzyme, thus resulting in higher concentrations in plasma if I’m not mistaken. I’m not sure if amphetamines are metabolised in a similar manner.
Be careful mixing amphetamines with coffee. I drink 3-4 espressos in the morning on days I don’t take drugs and I take fairly heroic doses of methamphetamine on days that i do. I never get anxiety or palpitations doing either. However if I take meth after having strong coffee I immediately experience tachycardia and nauseating anxiety.

You can potentiate orally taken methamphetamine with alka-seltzer. I’ve never done it but there are several threads discussing the details.

My greatest increase in the strength of meth came from giving it a simple acetone wash to get rid of everything but the pure meth. I’ve seen a bag of meth reduce by 20 % in weight when washed meaning what was left was vastly more concentrated than the originally very cut product.

However, this is a surprising question if the poster does not have a lot of experience with amps. Even just a few points of B grade meth or street amphetamine sulfate is good for at least 12 hours and a gram is enough to give an inexperienced or occasional user psychosis if taken too fast or used to fuel a 3-4 day bender.

I think the coffee + meth combination is very much dependent on route of administration. But you are right, I’ve also experienced nausea mainly when I don’t pay attention to doses. Generally speaking, mixing is always more dangerous than taking larger doses of the same drug. Plus, an acetone wash is always welcome, I usually do that not to potentiate but to be able to dose properly.

I think psychosis is more frequent with prolonged use over too high a dose. Like I am fairly experienced with meth but at the end of a 4 day bender I’d be on the brink of psychosis for sure. However, I think it would really take a monstrous dose to directly wreck me. A good rule of mine is to predetermine the length of the bender and the amounts, otherwise you'll go overboard, it's almost part of the experience haha.

Be careful mixing amphetamines with coffee. I drink 3-4 espressos in the morning on days I don’t take drugs and I take fairly heroic doses of methamphetamine on days that i do. I never get anxiety or palpitations doing either. However if I take meth after having strong coffee I immediately experience tachycardia and nauseating anxiety.

You can potentiate orally taken methamphetamine with alka-seltzer. I’ve never done it but there are several threads discussing the details.

My greatest increase in the strength of meth came from giving it a simple acetone wash to get rid of everything but the pure meth. I’ve seen a bag of meth reduce by 20 % in weight when washed meaning what was left was vastly more concentrated than the originally very cut product.

However, this is a surprising question if the poster does not have a lot of experience with amps. Even just a few points of B grade meth or street amphetamine sulfate is good for at least 12 hours and a gram is enough to give an inexperienced or occasional user psychosis if taken too fast or used to fuel a 3-4 day bender.
that sounds unpleasant drinking the coffee on meth I've done cocaine whilst on amphetamines but that actually went prettyvwell

If you want it to be stronger than take a break, lol. Stims have diminishing returns very quickly (effects not being as good after using for a while). However... they feel great again after 4 days off.

It's just that if you want to continue to use meth and have a good time: You can a) smoke more meth forever or b) just take some days off here and there so the meth is better with less product.

People often complain about stimulants because the effects die out so quickly in time (unlike opiates where most people can go a good year of doing them everyday and still feel great). Breaks are basically necessary with stims for a number of reasons.

Yeh.

More amphetamine.

8(
it gets to a point with speed tho where taking more dosent get you higher but skats you out making you feel like your dying you won't die but feel like it I've done this loads of times binging on it trying to chase the initial euphoria and just end up overstimulated and sketched out

There is some PubMed literature that discusses cases of using Rx level doses of MAOI with ritalin and adderal in children safely. So there is some theoretical basis for thinking the combination of stims and MAOIs can attenuate ADHD symptoms and depression together more effectively.

However my understanding is it is not mainstream practice and os generally thought risky and last resort.

Last edited by a moderator:
Look, mixing benzos with opiates gets you much higher, but is high risk and commonly not reccomended here because it isn't harm reduction.

Shit, if getting higher is the main goal of this site then why don't we tell everybody to start taking fentanyl.

The OP is not being monitored by a doctor or taking a prescribed dose of desoxyn. There is not enough control to safely titrate that combo in this context.

Also meth is a releaser more than a reuptake inhibitor. All of the examples given for safeish maoi combos are for snris/ndris, not triple releasers.

I really cant overstate how much I am opposed to this advice in this context.

Last edited by a moderator:
it gets to a point with speed tho where taking more dosent get you higher but skats you out making you feel like your dying you won't die but feel like it I've done this loads of times binging on it trying to chase the initial euphoria and just end up overstimulated and sketched out

Thats true. But if taking more doesn't get you any higher, neither will anything else...

Thats true. But if taking more doesn't get you any higher, neither will anything else...
Yea u would think that the best high is chilling with the wifey tbh cba with the drama u say neither will anything else I never use to think that some weekends I use to take 10 hits of acid 2g of amphet heroin crack xanax weeed 2cb lsd md and was never enough to satisfy

Yea u would think that the best high is chilling with the wifey tbh cba with the drama u say neither will anything else I never use to think that some weekends I use to take 10 hits of acid 2g of amphet heroin crack xanax weeed 2cb lsd md and was never enough to satisfy
To me that would be a sign that drugs are not my thing and I’d go looking for something that was more satisfying and less risky.

Take a dopamine precursor daily and combine it with daily aerobic exercise to replenish to neurotransmitters your flushing through use/abuse,