• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids How to lower levels in the blood (opioids)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hightol

Greenlighter
Hello this is my second post but have been lurking on this site for quite a while. I am on a pretty high dose of roxy and I am supposed to take 30mg every four hours. That's 180mg a day I have been legit with my symptoms and my intake for the last 4 years. I never asked for an increase and the only time I got them was when the doc saw I was really in pain. I also never mysteriously lost my pills or lied to doc, I have been very upfront with them and told them when I used more than I should. Last week I had to ask for another script due to mine getting damaged the following day I got them and again it was legit. I got proof that they had been damaged and I even filed a report with the authorities. I brought them with me to doc since I thought I had to return them but neither the doc or pharma asked for them. So now I have a new script and my 95% full damaged bottle. Needless to say I abused the hell out of them. Wtf I was thinking I don't know but they were tic tacs. I didn't abuse just to abuse but I had a fight in the street and I did more damage to myself than the other guy. Most men would boast that they beat someone down but the truth is someone came looking for it and I went on the offensive so fast that he never had the opportunity to hit me or defend himself. Simply I got lucky but I know now I have to walk away. The pain I went through was unreal. The extra doses did nothing at all and I called the doc for a shot of cortizone to see if it would help which it didn't. While I was there he gave me a scripts for a 10 panel test which checks my levels and to see what else I'm on. I'm not worried about anything else because I don't even drink but I know my levels are extremely high. I also suffer from malabsorption which means drugs hit my system and stick around for a while. This is why I don't drink since one beer will get me drunk and give a false reading if tested. I have 12 days before I return to the doc so I have to go soon to the lab and I don't want to lose my script. I truly need it. I have 5 plates, 9 screws, 2 bolts and so much hardware in my shoulder from three surgeries that I don't know anymore what went in and came out anymore. I'm scared that I will test high. I have been drinking 3 gallons of water a day for the last year so I don't know if that helps. I really need help

Status
Not open for further replies.