• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Concentrates How to know if your black market concentrate or resin vape cartridges are full of harmful additives like the notorious vitamin E acetate health scare?

Echotango

Bluelighter
I heard of 1 black market live resin vape cartridge black market supplier that provides lab results similar to other licensed producers but im new to vape carts so… if it matters in sourcing my black market cannabis from Canada.

Any other information that would be helpful let me know & any ideas on how to go about using black market concentrates as safely as possible would be great since with flower all I gotta worry bout is maybe pesticides in it but the liquid vape cart cut possibilities is scary.

I don't think there's any way besides expensive testing.
vape GIF

Clue BLACK MARKET what do you think the black market is, kids get sold on the black market anything evil and horrible unthinkable is available on the black market there is no customer complaints and certainly no one asks to see the manager

Clue BLACK MARKET what do you think the black market is, kids get sold on the black market anything evil and horrible unthinkable is available on the black market there is no customer complaints and certainly no one asks to see the manager
With respect, that's bullshit. I've been with one MOM (mail order marijuana) since September, 2010. Most of the weed has Purpl Scientific THC %'s and concentrates often come with lab traceable results. Assays for heavy metals and pesticides. That's for quality of product.

8 years ago (what I called the old days before they let you directly pay with e-interac) I sent in a money order for some products, about $178. The tracking number on my money order indicated it was received and yet the MOM did not receive my money order, so $ lost. That made me very hesitant to order from them again for fear of getting ripped off - but 18 months after my original failed order a hand addressed envelop is mailed to my house with a fake return address. Inside the envelope was my money order with a short handwritten note 'Look what the cat found..This went to an adjacent tenant and they misplaced and forgot about it. Found it. Gave it to us. And to you.'

On occasion they have refunded $ for low quality products, regularly drop prices, have bag end specials, advertise specials through email marketing. I call that customer service and a well managed company.

Tom

Last edited:
Try complaining your 10 year old girl wasn't the virgin promised, I gey what you mean I use the black market for benzos and the like and have good relationships. What I ment by the black market was the dark dark evil black market not a website selling benzodiazepines and steroids. You know the type the police tolerate. I just got an 4 year old order after the guy got out of jail of 200 Clonazepam and Alprazolam plus £20 that got given to the salvation army.

Sorry I didn't mean to sound like a prick I just worded things wrong.

Edit the Benzos didbt get given to the salvation army lol although it would of a really quiet and sedate Christmas for them. And the friend didbt just get out and remembered me, I was buying stock and his user name Dr Tom didn't ring alarm bells but his real name on the bank account he wanted me to send to him did, so I searched his name and a few local newspapers reported he had been released on tag and on licence at his mother's address which I know, so after the promised delivery didbt turn up, I offered him a chance to win £200 not give me what was owed and earned my respect. There is a bareknuckle boxing event (on a car park out in the sticks) so my man phoned him and said Steve's fighting that day and he wants to fight you, we are giving you over 8 weeks to train turn up and fight or his package gets posted today, 30 minutes later I had my tracking number along with an apology for taking liberties email, as at these events one cannot just not attend as during these 8 weeks they have groups of people finding out everything they can, (does he train, how big of a man is he, has he had previous fights etc etc to work out the odds) so even a week before the event bets are being made, so if he decided to lie and accept then in February not show up, certain people and organisers would want there expenses and with having his image and mother's address he knew it made sense to take a profit hit rather than probably straight after the event was over.a few men in that world turning up at his door wanting alot more than was owed to me, I love a scrap but the people who organise these things like violence very much and any excuse to use it and they will and do things for there money. He had just done around 5 years in prison so he was more than knowledgeable about these things. Hence he made the right choice and the dispute was settled with no violence or blood. Everyone's happy and now we are speaking again with no bad blood.

Last edited:
At least she didn't drink it. I made a pg/etizolam solution. Then tolerance developed and the pg gave me metabolic encephalopathy. I was out of my body and mind for days. The memory still haunts me lol. Google said pg was safe/ nontoxic wtf.

It's borderline safe buy no more than 2ml can be injected due to the venous damage that's why it's only used in emergencies and why midazolam is used for everything else not requiring emergency administration, lorazepam and diazepam dissolved in PG are very rarely used unless for someone stuck in status epilepticus.

A vein injected with PG is getting phelibitis 100% of the time, Propofol is hard on the veins which is why they try to use the largest vein possible and it still burns until it enters the really big veins in the chest.