• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids How to judge when enough is enough?

ElevatedSoul

Bluelighter
Just what the title implies, how to know when enough is enough? Specifically for oxycodone. Is judging when you shouldnt take more by how fucked up alone safe? Or when do you stop. This is definitely something I need to know. Can doing line after line make you OD even if you're not getting super fucked up on them? I have a decent buzz right now and want to continue dosing (Snorting) but I dont know if using how high you are to judge to either stop or take more safe or not. Any help would be great!

A good rule of thumb for me at least is to never go 10mg above my regular dose. If you feel high then I don't really see a need to keep going. If you do, take small sniffs till you get to where you wanna be. So really it's hard to judge but the safest way is snorting low amounts and waitin 10-15 mins to see where that takes you.

i would think if you arent super fucked up youre ok? no doctor but seems logical. dunno what ur tolerance is, have a friend if he dont have 2 80's hes just pissed off. but if ur taking breaks then more youd think some at least is processing out at the same time.

i would think if you arent super fucked up youre ok? no doctor but seems logical. dunno what ur tolerance is, have a friend if he dont have 2 80's hes just pissed off. but if ur taking breaks then more youd think some at least is processing out at the same time.
Im cutting 10's in half and snorting 5mg at a time.