The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

How to iv prep Grey Heroine in Midwest St. Louis area

smason24752

Greenlighter
I’m used to the brown vinegar smelling dope that IV’s with water only, I now have this grey stuff that I can’t seem to Cook for IV correctly. It won’t dissolve with water it sits in bottom of spoon as powder, I added heat, it turns to dark specs in water, I added heat and vinegar (didn’t have ascorbic acid ATM) and it seemed to dissolve but there was no feeling when I iv’d it. Too much heat? When I snort the stuff Its great! But I’d love to get a shot! 1st of all what is it? There’s no smell, it’s a dry powder, it’s completely grey no brown, is there fent and or carfent in it? How can I cook this up for a good shot? I’ve waisted so much of it! I don’t want to hurt myself using the wrong acid. Shared knowledge is much appreciated! Preaching is unnecessary, I’m 10 yrs in with a high tolerance, I’m cautious (never OD’d) chronic pancreatitis and arthritis and so on ( my immune system is too strong and it attacks my healthy body since my tonsils were removed weird shit, right?) thank you for sharing your knowledge friends and fiends! :p

Attachments

• 004C7B8E-7B53-46E8-ACF4-885890EE0519.jpeg
    004C7B8E-7B53-46E8-ACF4-885890EE0519.jpeg
    287.5 KB · Views: 11
My drug dealer was a doctor, he told me he would heal me, but he only gave me problems, now im stuck with these convulsions....

Im in st louis come across this all I can find is the white fence they stuff and capsules dissolve in water the cut doesn't dissolve real well. I can only assume what that is you have but my guess would be it's fentanyl cut with quinine and then rerocked. the only thing that also makes me think this as you say it's great when you snort it but you also have a 10-year tolerance so it would have to be something fairly strong for you to feel it via nasal which makes me strongly suspect it's fentanyl or fentalog.

The fent powder here is soft whitish powder that comes in big chunks. When prepping I never let it get close to a boil. Pretty sure fent begins to break down at 80 degrees celcius. have you asked your plug how to prep it? are the small chunks crush able at all? Maybe try a itty bit of vodka to break it? I wish I could be of more assistance