• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Bupe How to iv bupe

to reply to your post again OP, we’re helping you not do damage to yourself by telling you NOT to do it. this really only will end one way, and i know you probably value your limbs, mate.

I was once in jail with a guy who all he did was IV strips. He had chunks missing out his legs scares and what looked like bullet holes all over him all bandaged up and bleeding everyday.

I’ve shot bupe before it’s literally retarted and waste of whatever you are trying to feel. Just put 16 my under your tongue and enjoy the nod, see you in 12 hours
Exactly.
The con's out weight the pro's when it comes to shooting bupe IMO.
it's basically gonna feel the same no matter how you take it. Only difference really is the onset time.

I think @Keif' Richards articulated my point about the dangers of injecting bupe better than I did. It causes complications more than most drugs. I think the citric acid in there is probably not good for you either. It's so not worth it. I've never injected bupe before, but I imagine the feeling is probably identical to whatever "high" you'd get normally. Bupe isn't really a good drug to get on high on to begin with, so risking your limbs for a half-assed buzz just isn't worth it.

Last edited:
Yes in my early days of use, I would get pretty bad nausea & even headaches. It's pretty common with any opioid really, but buprenorphine seems to cause more nausea than most opioids for some reason. Probabaly because of how strongly it binds to the receptors in the gut.

Hmm.. that's really weird then that you didn't feel much. Did you IV it? Some times the route of administration matters as well.
I think IV bupe is probably even less recreational than taking it any other way, because then it goes straight to your brain without any metabolism.
And when you snort or put it under your tongue, there are enzymes in your mucus linings that help conjugate & metabolize the bupe, without it having to go through the liver. But with IV, the bupe doesn't get time to metabolize or change before going straight to the brain. That's the only thing I can think of. Studies also show that IV bupe seems to last a lot less than any other route.

It's debatable though whether or not bupes metabolites contribute to it's effects, but I think they do in some ways.
that makes sense... I suffer from gut issues often so that might be why it went so hard on me.

it was IV, it came as an inyectable solution (that's how it was prescribed to my cat they came in tiny jars you break the top to take the solution with the needle) After 10 min of the injection I was feeling very relaxed, my limbs felt loose and I was just feeling very good really but it lasted maybe 20-30 min, then the nausea started and even tho I was still feeling funny for a few hours the initial feeling was over.

thank you for the information really, I usually don't do pharmaceuticals recreationally because they scare me in general lol so I was trying not to make something stupid. I still have another ml but idk what I will do with it... tbh it was not worth it for me bc of the prolonged nausea and vomit.

that makes sense... I suffer from gut issues often so that might be why it went so hard on me.

it was IV, it came as an inyectable solution (that's how it was prescribed to my cat they came in tiny jars you break the top to take the solution with the needle) After 10 min of the injection I was feeling very relaxed, my limbs felt loose and I was just feeling very good really but it lasted maybe 20-30 min, then the nausea started and even tho I was still feeling funny for a few hours the initial feeling was over.

thank you for the information really, I usually don't do pharmaceuticals recreationally because they scare me in general lol so I was trying not to make something stupid. I still have another ml but idk what I will do with it... tbh it was not worth it for me bc of the prolonged nausea and vomit.
No problem :)
I would say it's not worth it again. Especially if you don't have a whole lot left.
Those initial shitty experiences can some times change into better experiences with continued use.
So I'd just say fuck it & not do the rest. That way you're not risking another shitty time or suddenly becoming addicted to opioids.