• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Bupe How to iv bupe

No_more_evry_monday

Bluelighter
Hello my fellow brothers and sisters , i need someone with expirience to guide me/ teach me how to iv bupe. I got pure bupe pills no nelaxon and otjer shit... basicly im on bupe for around a year now and i started to crave some type of high no matter how small ( please dont tell me i should have went with methadon or not to iv.. just help me not do dammage to myself ). So for a noob who never touched syringe please tell me evrything i need to get/buy and how to do it... i know high will be small to non existent but its better then geting back to fucking booze and benzos... im functional and bupe helped me alot but those fucking phases where from full blown high you eventualy get to nothing started to be problem for me and i dont want to switch to methadon so please give me all info on how to prepare bupe for iv to how the fuck do you even inject it and where ....thanks in advance

My plan is eventualy get "clean" ... kratom and poppys but for now this is my best bet ;/ how sad is it when you smoke heroin and dont feel anything.... thats a sign you are kinda fucked imho , much love

Atleast with subutex and the usual orange film you could just shake em up with water. In big amounts they start getting into eyes and so on.

As a guy who did IV drugs for 10 Years. I say don't do it.
Why ?. You want to get high go have a drink. smoke some weed. I can understand people not being able to get the ammount of bupe they need trying to make it work the best.
Or not being able to afford their bupe and what little they have has to go a long way.
In that case IM is the route. IV is the most stupid thing I ever did in my life. The high is so so short. It hardly lasts.
People need to realize that Bupe is the last ticket out of hell. You have nothing else. And you want to play games with that ticket ?. Dont.
You say you want to go clean and then in the same post your talking about starting IV. Your only fooling your self.
I came here to make a post questioning if hanging out on this forum is good or bad.
I came here with a simple question how to seperate Bupe from Nax. And just reading the posts has given me urges and thoughts I have not had in 30+ years.

Even though the oral bioavailbility is like 30% the high last 24 hours orally and about 6 hours via needle. It still somehow keeps one from being sick after injecting for 24 hours.

Bupre didnt even get me high for last 2+ years, its a shitty needle drug. If you have fent tolerances your about to run out with the fun /bupre real soon.

I don't do hardcore drugs but I tried bupe because my cat was prescribed with it and I had a lot left after her treatment was over so I thought mmm well I already have it and its expensive af so might as well see what's up... it sucks. I don't know if I did something wrong or what? I IV 1ml last night, the high lasted maybe 20 min only to be followed by dizziness and nausea (that I still have), I've been throwing up (water and gastric juice) and for some reason getting the hiccups constantly. Its not worth it lol :sadcat:

IVing bupe is not going to get you any better of a "high' than intranasal or sublingual.
But it does put you at risk of gangrene & necrosis. The artificial flavorings in the tablets & strips attract bacteria.

You should read some of the case studies of people IVing bupe on here. Say goodbye to your limbs & hello to sepsis.
It's really not worth all the risks. Bupe isn't going to get you any higher than it already can.

If you absolutely must do this, then micron filters are an absolute must.

I don't do hardcore drugs but I tried bupe because my cat was prescribed with it and I had a lot left after her treatment was over so I thought mmm well I already have it and its expensive af so might as well see what's up... it sucks. I don't know if I did something wrong or what? I IV 1ml last night, the high lasted maybe 20 min only to be followed by dizziness and nausea (that I still have), I've been throwing up (water and gastric juice) and for some reason getting the hiccups constantly. Its not worth it lol :sadcat:
The doses used in pet solutions of bupe are probably much too low for human recreational use.
The "high" should've lasted hours & hours, not 20 minutes.
Although bupe isn't really a euphoric opioid to begin with. But some one with no tolerance can indeed enjoy bupe.
I use to use bupe recreationally before I ever got it on for maintenance. The "high" wasn't as satisfying as full agonists, but it was better than nothing.

Last edited:
id say don’t do it mate, this is a drug for people getting off full agonists and is just sorta counterproductive to IV it. it can be done & we can’t change your mind, just be mindful.

i’d just insufflate it or stick it in your cheek/under tongue mate, if you do use it

The doses used in pet solutions of bupe are probably much too low for human recreational use.
The "high" should've lasted hours & hours, not 20 minutes.
Although bupe isn't really a euphoric opioid to begin with. But some one with no tolerance can indeed enjoy bupe.
I use to use bupe recreationally before I ever got it on for maintenance. The "high" wasn't as satisfying as full agonists, but it was better than nothing.but i
the thing is that it was not pet bupe, I bought it in the pharmacy (its for humans, but my pet was prescribed 0.8ml which left me with about 4 full ml) when you used it did you had any nausea or vomit?

the thing is that it was not pet bupe, I bought it in the pharmacy (its for humans, but my pet was prescribed 0.8ml which left me with about 4 full ml) when you used it did you had any nausea or vomit?
Yes in my early days of use, I would get pretty bad nausea & even headaches. It's pretty common with any opioid really, but buprenorphine seems to cause more nausea than most opioids for some reason. Probabaly because of how strongly it binds to the receptors in the gut.

Hmm.. that's really weird then that you didn't feel much. Did you IV it? Some times the route of administration matters as well.
I think IV bupe is probably even less recreational than taking it any other way, because then it goes straight to your brain without any metabolism.
And when you snort or put it under your tongue, there are enzymes in your mucus linings that help conjugate & metabolize the bupe, without it having to go through the liver. But with IV, the bupe doesn't get time to metabolize or change before going straight to the brain. That's the only thing I can think of. Studies also show that IV bupe seems to last a lot less than any other route.

It's debatable though whether or not bupes metabolites contribute to it's effects, but I think they do in some ways.

Hi No_more_evry_monday

The best way to inject buprenorphine would be to use obviously brand new sterile supplies and a 0.2ug or 0.4ug micron-filter/wheel-filter (0.2ug would be best!) that you attach to the syringe before you put the needle on.
A lot of tablets, including I think Subutex, contain talc which is really dangerous to inject.
It can cause not only gangrene through blocking veins, arteries and capillaries but it can also cause talcosis of the lungs which is like a form of cancer but incurable!

Captain.Heroin (RIP!) did a fantastic thread on not only how to use micron-filters/wheel-filters but how to do it with buprenorphine/Subutex tablets and also how to prepare and store a month’s worth of injectable buprenorphine a sterile multi dose vial.
Obviously the technique works for other tablets.

Here’s a link to the thread:

Hi No_more_evry_monday

The best way to inject buprenorphine would be to use obviously brand new sterile supplies and a 0.2ug or 0.4ug micron-filter/wheel-filter (0.2ug would be best!) that you attach to the syringe before you put the needle on.
A lot of tablets, including I think Subutex, contain talc which is really dangerous to inject.
It can cause not only gangrene through blocking veins, arteries and capillaries but it can also cause talcosis of the lungs which is like a form of cancer but incurable!

Captain.Heroin (RIP!) did a fantastic thread on not only how to use micron-filters/wheel-filters but how to do it with buprenorphine/Subutex tablets and also how to prepare and store a month’s worth of injectable buprenorphine a sterile multi dose vial.
Obviously the technique works for other tablets.

Here’s a link to the thread:

Good point about talc.
Although I've read the ingredients list on brand name strips & generic tablets & I don't think any of them contain talc. Maybe subutex generics do, but most of the generic bupe/nalox tablets I've gotten were free of talc. This is important to know too for intranasal use cause you don't wanna be snorting talc either. Talc isn't very water soluable tho, so I think it would be counter productive to put it in a medicine designed for dissolving / sublingual adminstration. But then again it's pointless to have naloxone in there, so you never know. lol

IVing bupe is not going to get you any better of a "high' than intranasal or sublingual.
But it does put you at risk of gangrene & necrosis. The artificial flavorings in the tablets & strips attract bacteria.

You should read some of the case studies of people IVing bupe on here. Say goodbye to your limbs & hello to sepsis.
It's really not worth all the risks. Bupe isn't going to get you any higher than it already can.

If you absolutely must do this, then micron filters are an absolute must.
I was once in jail with a guy who all he did was IV strips. He had chunks missing out his legs scares and what looked like bullet holes all over him all bandaged up and bleeding everyday.

I’ve shot bupe before it’s literally retarted and waste of whatever you are trying to feel. Just put 16 my under your tongue and enjoy the nod, see you in 12 hours

Hey @No_more_evry_monday

We get a lot of threads where I feel like a parent trying to prevent the new blood from making the wrong decisions. For instance, if someone comes on asking about injecting Heroin for the first time, my heart tells me to advise them against it, but that's not what we're about.

This is different than the above scenario. Choosing to move to in injection from non-parenteral ROA's never works out, never. I could feasibly tell someone there's a chance of a happy life with all of the trappings even if they're Heroin-dependent. This scenario is possible. The move to injecting Buprenorphine has always been a devastating mistake that people wish they had never done to begin with.

You'll "get high", if you can really call it that, for 2-3 days at most before your tolerance adjusts making injection a requirement. I know the ol' "well, if that happens, I'll just go back to sublingual!" It's a nice idea, but we know that this is not how the progression of addictioni works. Once you start injecting the shit, you're not gonna stop until someone or something makes you stop.

In addition to the secondary impact on your life and mental health, Buprenorphine is notorious for producing injection complications at a rate highly disproportionate to other drugs or even other injected pills. We have been discussing this phenomenon off and on for over a decade now. Research and my conversations with users lead me to believe with conviction that there is something in the Buprenorphine that is causing these complications. Is it filler? Dye? The Buprenorphine itself? I don't know. I only know that both the sublingual strips and tablets both seem to cause similar reactions.

It's not a joke. I knew a couple who started injectiung Bupe. Within a year, they were injecting compulsively like every couple of hours chasing the high. I remember the first time the dude showed me the wound on his leg that he was injecting into. I'm not squeamish at all. That wound almost made me vomit. He openly discussed the possibility of losing his leg. This was not enough to make him stop. He was seriously injecting while discussing whether he would use a manual or electric power chair to get around after the leg came off, as opposed to, you know, trying to stop the injections and save his leg.

So yea, I highly advise against this. For your own good, please just listen to me. Go back right now before you get yourself too fucked up. Whatever happens, mark my words, you will regret making the decision to start injecting Buprenorphine.

PS The "high" that you will receive from the higher total potency will be like getting flushed and warm for ~5 minutes post injection. Like an incomplete happy ending, you're gonna feel that little bit of warmth and you're naturally going to chase it until the end of the line.

th
Hey @No_more_evry_monday

We get a lot of threads where I feel like a parent trying to prevent the new blood from making the wrong decisions. For instance, if someone comes on asking about injecting Heroin for the first time, my heart tells me to advise them against it, but that's not what we're about.

This is different than the above scenario. Choosing to move to in injection from non-parenteral ROA's never works out, never. I could feasibly tell someone there's a chance of a happy life with all of the trappings even if they're Heroin-dependent. This scenario is possible. The move to injecting Buprenorphine has always been a devastating mistake that people wish they had never done to begin with.

You'll "get high", if you can really call it that, for 2-3 days at most before your tolerance adjusts making injection a requirement. I know the ol' "well, if that happens, I'll just go back to sublingual!" It's a nice idea, but we know that this is not how the progression of addictioni works. Once you start injecting the shit, you're not gonna stop until someone or something makes you stop.

In addition to the secondary impact on your life and mental health, Buprenorphine is notorious for producing injection complications at a rate highly disproportionate to other drugs or even other injected pills. We have been discussing this phenomenon off and on for over a decade now. Research and my conversations with users lead me to believe with conviction that there is something in the Buprenorphine that is causing these complications. Is it filler? Dye? The Buprenorphine itself? I don't know. I only know that both the sublingual strips and tablets both seem to cause similar reactions.

It's not a joke. I knew a couple who started injectiung Bupe. Within a year, they were injecting compulsively like every couple of hours chasing the high. I remember the first time the dude showed me the wound on his leg that he was injecting into. I'm not squeamish at all. That wound almost made me vomit. He openly discussed the possibility of losing his leg. This was not enough to make him stop. He was seriously injecting while discussing whether he would use a manual or electric power chair to get around after the leg came off, as opposed to, you know, trying to stop the injections and save his leg.

So yea, I highly advise against this. For your own good, please just listen to me. Go back right now before you get yourself too fucked up. Whatever happens, mark my words, you will regret making the decision to start injecting Buprenorphine.

PS The "high" that you will receive from the higher total potency will be like getting flushed and warm for ~5 minutes post injection. Like an incomplete happy ending, you're gonna feel that little bit of warmth and you're naturally going to chase it until the end of the line.
this this this, listen to this lad, OP.