How to introduce my girl to NOSE CANDY??

ROLL2NITE

Bluelighter
hey everyone~~~my girl and i do "E" together but she doesn't know i do coke as well..I told her i tried it before..BUT..that was awhile ago...I joked around a few times about doing it..and she always says that she would probably end it, if i started doing that..I told her she drops E bombs, and her reply is she loses respect when she see's someone SNORTING something..
So how do I bring up the idea of us doing it or should i just keep doing it behind her back and not say anything?? I do it when we go out drinking with our friends, and she has no idea that i'm on it..
seeking advice from peep's
------------------
P.L.U.R.N.E.S.S
Peace-Love-Unity-Respect
Now-Everyone
Swallow-Simultaneously

If you respect her at all, I wouldn't do it. She has already told you that she would end it. I would just see how serious she is about that. I don't think cola is worth losing this girl, if you really care about her.
------------------
You can't always get what you want...but if you try somtimes, you just might find, you'll get what you need

What do you need more? Coke or your girl?
We are recovered addicts so the situation is slightly different, but if I found out my boy was doing coke again behind my back it would break me.
It's a question of priorities.
~*~ Ashke ~*~

Someone doesn't want to try a drug like coke, or h, don't try talk them into it. Period.

You mean you roll and you stil have the desire to do lines? Why?I'm not being a smartass here but look within yourself and find out why you like doing this,esp. behind her back.Can it be because you are addicted or on the road to it?If anything keep it away from her,nothing good is going to come out of it.You should talk to my EX.

You already have a deceptive relationship, and nothing good can come of that. If this girl really means something to you, then she deserves an honest relationship.
If coke means more to you than your girl does, then do what you think you need to do. But if she already told you she wouldn't be with you if you snort, you need to put things in perspective. Maybe it's not meant to be if you can't control your addiction.
I don't think anyone here to going to preach to you about controlling a habit (we shouldn't throw stones if we live in glass houses), but you do have to decide what is most important to you. And if you do decide the girl wins, then maybe she can help you get through it.
But if you keep lying to her, it is envitable that she'll find out sooner or later - and I guarantee it wont be pretty. There's a lot of shit you need to put up with in terms of having a lover, but dishonesty shouldn't be one of them.
And hey - no matter what just remember, there are lots of other fish in the sea!
smile.gif
Hope it all works out!

I just gave that crap up a little over two months ago (and yes, you are all going to be hearing about it till the end of time) Frankly, I don't recomend that you introduce that crap to anyone.
Further... I can respect the fact that you are doing it, but the fact that you are doing it "behind her back" is not good. Building a relationship with secrets, is like building a house on a "swiss cheese" foundation. it's ALL going to come crashing down at some point. If you are serious about this girl, I htink you need to do one of 2 things... 1) stop doing it. and tell her you had a problem that you were ashamed of 2) come clean and take the wrath.
of course, you don't have to take my advise...
------------------
"Hold me,
Feel me, NEVER LET ME GO!
Show me,
Need me,
cuz I want you to stay,
at least until,
THE BREAK OF DAWN!"

As some of you may have read before on a previous thread, I don't really care for that shit. Not only did my best friend die at 24 from a heart attack because of it, but It almost cost me a divorce from the most beautiful wife I could ever have dreamed of marrying.
I did it for about a month w/ my friend until my wife busted me. (she tasted the nasty shit once while we were kissing and she immediately knew what was going on). It broke her heart that I lied to her and It broke my heart even more to see her that way.
Everyone has their own situation and you know what's up w/ yours better than any of us can, but like Ashke said, It's all about priorities. You'll make the right choice at the end.
Peace
------------------
P L U R

Someone doesn't want to try a drug like coke, or h, don't try talk them into it. Period.

Hey Roll2nite,
Just something to think about... substitute e for coke in this situation - now substitute driving red cars. I am NOT saying e and coke are the same, but where is the line drawn? It just seems a little like emotional blackmail - she knows you've done it in the past, she has decided you shouldn't do it - she will dump you if you do. Doesn't seem very fair. If she has experience of you doing coke, and she doesn't like what happens, fine. But she seems to have that strange thing we have: Oh, this drug is ok, but THAT drug, those people are horrible! You didn't say you were addicted, if you are that's an issue you have to deal with. If you're not addicted, why are you being forced to choose between her and something else you enjoy? I don't know, doesn't feel right to me. However, I am totally with Paradox and Rollergirl on the honesty issue - the truth always comes out eventually - it saves alot of heartache to just tell it up front. And like e_rep, I wouldn't try to talk anyone into doing any drugs. Thats up to them, as your usage should be up to you.
Love and Peace,
Guru Daddy

With the nose candy being my drug of choice, I have created a lot of destructive relationships by introducing my boyfriends to soda. I lie about it in the beginning just as you, and then we start doing it together, and my tru blue comes out.. then everyone is hooked and its not good. dont talk her into it, dont hide it, either stop or just tell her that you do it sometimes and its not that bad. she may get curious enough want to try it or she may dump you. good luck.

J-
Don't introduce that sweet little momma of yours to that crap. As easy as that shit is to do when your not rolling, how about taking this situation and turning it around and making it a personal goal to stay away from it all together. I know you got some pretty good self discipline judging by your work out schedules, etc. One, it will be rewarding for you and two, it will be rewarding for A.
Pretty easy desicion, huh!
-J

Yo brotha roll,
there isn't more to be said here...i just have to second what everybody said.
i met the both of you. you and your girl seem like a kick azz couple. from my observations and our talks, you don't seem to be hooked on it. so why not just give it up. if it is just for you then hey its your decision but there is another person involved in your life - your girl.
if you like what you have then do everything you gotta do to keep it, don't mess with it.
PLURness
------------------
PLURness
from...
Buzzin*DrgnFly
{{LUV YA NYC, PA CREW}}

You know that old drug propaganda movie, cocaine fiends? Well, you can use the tried and true methods there to convince your girl its ok.
Tell her its headache powder, next thing you know, coke fiend!
Thinking about it though, if she is your girlfriend, maybe thats not the best idea, how about you rail a pill with her? It may help get her acclimated to the whole snorting thing...
The way I see it, snorting is just another way to get drugs in you, just works better with some drugs that others
smile.gif

Dude you should'nt introduce her to coke at all. I made the same mistake 2 years ago when I had a problem with it and boy was that a mistake. Eventually the coke made us grow apart. Now I stay away from the shit and she is a crackhead, go figure. I feel pretty responsable for this everytime I see her crackhead ass. So I suggest you to use caution.
PLUR

O.K. EVERYONE---i appreciate your responses..i should of thought about it before i just thru a stupid thread out like that
redface.gif

Please forgive me---i agree with ya Sin---
BUT PEOPLE--i've done C maybe about 7-8 times..i like to do a couple of bumb's to keep me going--maybe about 2-3 a nite..I don't do it with E..it kills it for me....
If i do anything to much..it's XTC..
GRAZIE everyone---You made me re-think what i already know...
WOW--after reading your respones i feel pretty stupid---but atleast you have all given me honest and damn good advice..good looking out..peopole..
huge hugs and always PLUR
cowboy