• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids How to inject pain pill safely?

Yeaikno

Greenlighter
Pill is oxycodone 10 mg. K 56 get a bunch.. my cat takes 40 to 80 twice a day. Someone tell cat how to safely inject a pill such as this. Read several methods for several types. Cat just need a roadmap or a link to a pill such as this. From just general calculations looks like if my cat could iv even half of one it would be like eating 4. Please help cat.

You need to obtain and know how to use—it's easy—a wheel filter and some syringes without needles. You can find sites that sell them on Google but we don't discuss such things here. Otherwise injecting pills is just inherently asking for trouble.

It's a whole meticulous process that can still result in complications. I don't mean to be a buzzkill but is there really not another way to administer the substance? The bioavailibility is still great via other routes of administration, and only a select few opioids have a boost when being shot up--such as morphine tablets. If you absolutely insist others can help you :)

Just thought I'd state that. If you don't know how to properly shoot up I think it's best to wait for someone with quite a lot of experience who can help you administer the drugs safely (in person). I highly suggest just swallowing the pill or snorting it intransally. Even those who have shot up quite a lot of heroin only encounter health complications when shooting up pills as well.

Also please don't do the SWIM/pet hamster shit here everyone knows it's you

I think you're going to be severely disappointed injecting oxy, no rush and bioavailability isn't that much greater than oral. Oral bioavailability is already 80-90% so IV is only going to be a 10-20% improvement on that.

If you insist on doing this then you'll need micron wheel filters, nothing short of these will be even remotely safe, and even those filters don't eliminate all risk. You can get the filters online.

You'll need to prefilter the dissolved pills with a cotton ball or other rough filter using a syringe. Then run the solution you have in the needle through the micron filter, be sure to pre wet the filter. Finally use a new clean needle to draw up the final solution and inject.

Save you veins and plugg it my friend - I had a wonderfull experience filling my rectum with oxy a week ago.
More rush, shorter high, but the same goes for IV.
Plugging is the safest way to get the most bang for you buck.