• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids How to inject generic opana ER

Jonathan terrible advice to IM.... That's asking for problems especially with pills

1. Take coating off, crush, layer evenly on heating device.
2. Slowly heat till powder is a good light brown, DO NOT BURN!!!!
3. Add 1.2 ml of salt water( just a little bit if salt, barely enough to taste it) or sodium chloride (INJ). Let it sizzle, and start to stir.
4. Get good size cotton ( not to big/not to small).
5......BAM!!!! Good to go!;)

Enjoy, be safe, be sterile.
Good luck my fellow fellers!

I'm assuming you can use the old stop sign method.

Remove coating, crush pill, dissolve in 100% ISO alcohol, filter, evaporate, and after it's completely evaporated prepare as one would and pill and use a micron filter or at least a stetilfilt filter.

Do not prepare without exacting oxymorphone from the abuse deterrent ingredients. I have not used the above method myself, but I'm pretty sure it's the right method from my past research. Someone please confirm and if not don't inject these pills.

Edit: Good I'm not the only one posting this method. I recommend using 100% isopropyl or ethical vs other solvents as if it's not completely evaporated it won't be as harmful as other solvents.

Also what I've found through trial and error is once it's boiling if you bring the lighter flame down far away from bottom of can by several inches to where it's still boiling but the furthest away from can you can get it you won't have the whole thing going up in flames. Years ago when my friends would do the ISO prep they would use the stove top method. I was along for the ride so I sat back and watched. But now having to do it myself this definitely beats the hour long stove top process especially if you're in your parents home hoping they don't comw into the kitchen and ask what the hell you're doing!