• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides How to Improve LSD experiencie using other "stuff"?

Trying N2O on acid is kinda a must.

Other than that that, even “classic” combos like weed, booze, mdma or K are great for some people, bad or worse than acid alone for other, while some find it’s a great combo with something generally not considered so.

Just don’t do it with something very vasoconstricting and expect something totally new and often much more intense than acid alone!

I suggest doing healthy basic things to legally potentiate LSD and MDMA.

Stretching, meditating, eating well, getting some sun daily, strengh exercises, and sleeping well. All of these boost the mood naturally and will have a significant effect on your trip. It's best to do these days before the trip.

Phenibut is a good cheat to put you in a great state of mind before the trip.
Agreed. Also, exercise is great on the comeup. You work that initial tenseness off and add endorphins to the peak.

My LSD experiences have all been deep dives. I've never taken less than 500mcg and 600-800mcg was normal in my group of fellow psychonauts.

I was once using piracetam, hydergine, vinpocetine and selegiline as an experiment to heal my brain (long story), and took LSD while not knowing the interaction potential. The LSD trip lasted 30% longer and was much more intense, at my usual dose.

For me, IM'ing 20mg of ketamine during an LSD trip was a peak experience. It turned the trip into some kind of hyperdimensional, white-out, angelic experience. I repeated that on five separate occasions and got the same result. My friend and I took turns sitting for each other during the ketamine part because it was very intense. FYI I prefer to IM ketamine because the nasal burning and post-nasal drip would be unpleasant and might send me down a bad rabbit hole while on LSD, whereas I have no fear of needles whatsoever.

I've also experimented with bioidentical oxytocin and LSD. Oxytocin is the hormone of bonding, but also the hormone of nurturing. My friends and I all found that when we did oxytocin before taking LSD, the LSD trip felt unconditionally safe and it created a "nurturing universe" perception, as though the universe was taking care of us. It actually helped me to heal some trauma. We repeated that experiment at least 10 times, to the point that we preferred to take a bit of oxytocin before each trip because it guaranteed the trip would never turn bad. A friend had oxytocin troches made at a compounding pharmacist that dissolved under the tongue. We also used IM injected oxytocin. My friend was on hormone replacement therapy so that's how we were able to obtain it.

I've done NO2 while on LSD and while it creates an utterly florid, out-of-this-reality, visual experience... it really hurt my brain on a physical level. The aftermath felt like how I've felt from fainting, which is basically oxygen deprivation. I felt not right for the rest of my LSD trip, like I was impaired in a way that did not feel healthy. The highly pixelated visuals created by NO2 reminded me a bit of salvia, which I also hated. I would classify these as "low grade mashy highs".

I've taken white grapefruit juice before LSD trips and it noticeably extends the trip. I'm not sure how, since LSD apparently does not have first pass metabolism in the liver (I may be wrong), but the effect was noteworthy. So much so that there were times when I knowingly decided to not use GFJ because I didn't want to extend my trip and feel extra tired. Pink GFJ did not have the same effect.

The best drug combo I've ever experienced was MDA + LSD. I only got to do it once because MDA is imposibly rare in my region, but it was totally cosmic yet heart centered.

I suggest doing healthy basic things to legally potentiate LSD and MDMA.

Stretching, meditating, eating well, getting some sun daily, strengh exercises, and sleeping well. All of these boost the mood naturally and will have a significant effect on your trip. It's best to do these days before the trip.

Phenibut is a good cheat to put you in a great state of mind before the trip.

Phenibut combines amazingly with all psychedelics. If you're on it when you take the psychedelic, or plan it so they combine timelines (phenibut takes a good 4, 5, even 6 hours to come on fully), your trip will be just as strong and full, but focused very much in a positive direction. Phenibut is a special thing in that way, it is unlike other GABAergics, in that it really doesn't impact the trip at all, except that when your underlying mental state is positive and euphoric, that is what tends to come out in your trips.