• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe How To IM Subutex Help

User X

Greenlighter
I had a Heroin habit until the dealer decided to hang himself. So I developed a Subutex habit until the H makes itself available again. I have been IVing the Subutex into the crook of my arm but have made a mess of them. They need time to heal.

1. I have muscled H before (just a couple times) but not Subutex. I have 2 types of syringes available.Which would be better to use?
3cc/ml 25g x 1"
1cc/ml 28g x 1/2"

2. I do 4-8mgs a day broken up throughout the day. I wants to break it up into 2 IM doses. How much should I use at a time and with how much water? I want to know the right dosage.

3. I am is skinny. When I did H it was in my deltoids/shoulder-would that be the best place to go for Subutex? I have no butt to speak of. My legs are thicker. Which is best?

4. I expect it to burn like H when IMing. Is this correct?

5. Should I inject straight on like with H or should I inject at an angle?

Any other information/advice is appreciated.

~>Except advice to quit or not to do it. I got no plans to quit thank you. Please dont waste your time<~

Last edited:
No we don't use swim, might wanna change that before a mod get in here.

Secondly... I don't know anything about IMing subutex but it just sounds like a horrible idea... Are you using a micron filter?

DO NOT inject subutex IM, it is very dangerous and leaves the insoluable fillers just sitting in your muscles waiting for an infection, etc. If you have a micron filter it can make it slightly less horrifically dangerous, but not by much. Bottom line - don't do it.

In fact, just don't ever IM any pills, or anything that isn't formulated specifically for such.

Edit: Okay guy, go ahead and IM your pill but no one here is going to tell you how to do it because it is fucking dangerous and you would have to be a fucking imbecile to do it. I never said to quit, I just said not to shoot your pill directly into your muscle fiber but you obviously aren't concerned about permanent, irreversible damage so go right ahead smart guy.

Last edited:
Yah everything I have ever read says that basically IMing anything other than pharm grade shit is terrible for you... You must have some veins left somewhere I mean ur still breathing and walking around right??