• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin how to help veins heal

I here alot of ppl saying a WARM compresse for missed shots in the veins, well in-fact I use an Ice pack and it works everytime I miss, although after I do need to change admission site every so often.I dont know weather its HOT, or COLD they both seem to work, excercises always work to pump the blood through after some time but it will always take a few weeks.

I here alot of ppl saying a WARM compresse for missed shots in the veins, well in-fact I use an Ice pack and it works everytime I miss, although after I do need to change admission site every so often.I dont know weather its HOT, or COLD they both seem to work, excercises always work to pump the blood through after some time but it will always take a few weeks.

A heat compress encourages your subcutaneous flesh to absorb a missed shot, this is why we recommend heat compresses.

Old thread but I shall add some great tips for keeping veins healthy and from collapse. Also helps healing time using these methods.

1. Use sodium chloride bacteriostatic water. I use mountainside mediacal for mine.(bac with nacl has numerous studies,fact check online if you would like, that report nacl bac water reduces scar tissue and promotes healing and prevents infection even when compared to dextrose bac water and especially tap or bottled water).

2. use a micron filter and prepare a day or two worth into a sterile syringe vial. This helps cut the cost of using a filter every shot and the liquid should stay ok( no morphine precipitate) for a good while. The filter will help cut out damaging particles and chemichals. Get a 22 micron and smallest diameter syringe filter if possible.(online)

3. Always swab puncture site with alcohol and release tourniquet before plunging your shot.

4. use cocoa butter or a scar cream after you put a antibiotic cream on and it dissipates.