• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

How to get this feeling from cigarettes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello guys,
I saw many of you recommended me vaping, and i wanna say that i ordered an e-cig like 2 months ago and i got it and now i am waiting for my juice to come.
The only downside is that my juice is nic-free and i just want nic on it...
I have been smoking 4 cigs a day for like 3 months now and it's okay for me. There are days that i can only do 2 so i think that it won't really harm me that much.
To be truthful with you, i only smoke this little because i only smoke when i go out cause i don't want my parents to find out...

And regarding that nic high you are saying, yes its true i still get it if i go like 2 days without smoking...
One really good thing i like doing is smoking cigs after weed, that feeling is AMAZING! (Not that i do weed, but there have been times that i have inhaled only once or twice)

It won't take long to go from occasional use to a daily habit Quit while your ahead. If you want a buzz try booze or pot

I always had a problem with cigs and associations like drinking coffee outside in the am and thinking " this sure would go great with a smoke" or lunchbreaks as soon as I got to my truck and cracked the window and let the engine warm or standing under an awning in the rain... you get the idea. After learning these habits it was hard to forget. I smoked occasionally but during periods of stress it became & stayed fulltime.

It can be a sneaky addiction. as in one day, you happily just smoking the occasional 1 or 2 smokes here and there.. then all of a sudden, you are just craving them more and more.. then your hooked.. smoking a pack a day.. with me, I just smoked one and loved the taste, smell, and little "buzz" I got..

before even trying cigs, I loved the way Marlboro reds smelled when my brother would smoke them around me.. even as a child.. I loved the smell.. I knew I would be a smoker one day lol. That smell alone, made me so curious as to what it was all about when i was young.

I guess I'll chime in here, since I'm probably the biggest nicotine addict on BL (> 100 mg / day). I remember the feeling I got after my first few cigs (would only smoke half of one at at time). The feeling is nice, but it doesn't last. Tolerance to that feeling builds very fast, and by the time you've realized it's fading, it's too late. You are addicted and chasing that high is a dead-end road that I'm on now. To any low-dose smokers reading this: Quit while you're ahead.

When I was 3 cigs / day in, I switched to the straight freebase stuff. Instead of vaping, I take mine bucally (absorbed through the cheeks). It hits faster and harder than any other ROA I've come across, and by fast I mean full effects in under 10 seconds. My dose steadily increased over the course of about a year or two and leveled off at somewhere a little over over 100 mg a day. You read that right, that's the equivalent of being a 5 pack / day smoker.

My morning starts out with a moderate dose, maybe 10 mg (yes, that's a half pack's worth all at once). I no longer get any kind of high or boost from it. All it really does it send me to the toilet. After years of chasing that high, I've ended up hopelessly addicted to a poison I cannot do without. Even at my insane doses, I feel literally nothing when taking it. It's a constant craving, take a little more and it'll stop bothering you. It becomes a necessity, one which provides no benefit whatsoever, and slowly kills you at the same time.

I'm meanding a bit, but my point: nicotine is extremely addictive, and even if you're taking twice the LD50 daily, you'll never get that magic feeling back. Think of it as a thing you once used to experience, but is no longer possible even with life-threatening doses. Just let it go and move on.

You cant. Quit before you cant stop.
Happens before you know it and then you're stuck buying packs or rolling forever. Its truly the most addictive thing to me. I think its because it becomes habbit when you have nothing to do. When im bored I notice I tend to smoke. -shrug- so ya, def stop! =)

Sorry, I thought that I had already closed this. It doesn't meet the forum guidelines for Basic Drug Discussion in any way.

Status
Not open for further replies.