• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

How to Get the Most Out of Tramadol

HeadHigh

Bluelighter
I have been prescribed Tramadol for the occasional flare up of jaw pain, and have realized the heavenly buzz that I can achieve by using it correctly. I have realized throughout my research that most people try to catch the tramadol buzz by taking hundreds of milligrams at one time, but I have found a much more consistent method of catching a truly amazing tramadol buzz.

Here's my method,

9:00am - Take 50mg of Tramadol

9:30am - Take another 25mg (total = 75mg)

10:00am - Take another 25mg (total = 100mg) (I start to feel the first couple doses kicking in right about this time)

10:30am - Take another 25mg (total = 125mg)

11:00am - Take another 25mg (total = 150mg) (A bit more stimulated with a tinge of the opioid numbness as well)

11:30am - Take another 25mg (total = 175mg)

12:00pm - Take another 25mg (total = 200mg)

12:30pm - Take my final 50mg (total = 250mg)

With this method, i am feeling nicely stimulated, but never overly so, and am able to get a lot of work done while being in a good mood. Then by about 3:30pm, the sedation begins to take over along with a much more opioid-like feeling to the high. At this time i enjoy lying down with some music. During this "nap", i am not trying to sleep, but i do consistently end up in a very lucid-dream-like state with a VERY strong euphora. The euphoria that comes from Tramadol tends to strengthen greatly when staying still and paying attention to the high. I would compare the feeling i get from this method to a 30mg oxycodone buzz. I have never, in my life, felt more comfortable for such a long period of time than i do when using tramadol like this. The high continues for approximately 8 hours, which blows oxy out of the water, so if you get a chance, and have the patience for it, i would advise using tramadol with this method of action.

For a normal person, 250mg is in the safe zone. If you have the time, sure, this makes sense. The overall effect is subjective, but I have felt effects from 250mg and less. Same Tramadol warnings apply. If you feel effects from a lower dosage, then stop there. Good post.