• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids how to get the most out of tramadol

Status
Not open for further replies.

real142

Bluelighter
what is your method for getting the most relief from tramadol taking small doses? taking all at once? staggered dosing? anything you can take potentates it? i would like to here your guys insight

I didnt really notice any difference to be honest. Alone its not much of a high to me, but combined with codeine or maybe som benzos you can get a nice buzz going.

My doctor won't prescribe tramadol for some reason. I guess it can quickly tear your insides up or something. However I went to see dr. today for migraine from hell and he gave me an injection of toradol in the ass. Same drug but injectable form I guess? Having multiple sclerosis I am used to being a human pin cushion, but OMG toradol is rough. The injection doesn't hurt but the medicine buuuuuurns and continues to burn for a good 15-20 minutes. No buzz from it, but my migraine is 95% better and that's what counts. I wouldn't mess with tramadol; the slight buzz you may get isn't worth the potential damage it can cause.

please elaborate what do u mean tramadol tears your insides up.. i haven't ever heard of this and it contains no aspirin i never read any reports or things linking it to liver damage either just things about seizures so any info would be helpful in my research

Toradol is ketoralac, an antiinflamatory and different from tramadol

bump any hear of this tramdol tearing up ur insides as a previous poster says?? i find my tramadol most effective taking 25mg every 30min or so how about you guys?

indeed tramadol can be deadly to 40% of peoples liver even at normal doses if taken for a consecutive period it may cause irreversible damage

Yes tramadol is harder on the liver and kidneys than oxy or more traditional opiates like morphine.

Small staggered doses 50-100mg every 6-8 hours..don't go above 350mg in a day..my friend had a seizure on that dose that's why I follow that rule..I'm no doc just my preference..tram idol is a sketchy drug..take days off..physical addiction/withdrawal to this is scary and painful to deal with.

Stagering is the most effective. I dose 50mg then wait 30mins, then dose 100mg. It has to be converted to o-desa.... Staggering will make it feel more like an opiate. Some snri effects are desirable IME. Pomegranate juice has show some effect. I don't have science to back it up, but it feels stronger with it. 1-2 drinks would potenate it.
That can be dangerous as sezuire risk goes up.

indeed tramadol can be deadly to 40% of peoples liver even at normal doses if taken for a consecutive period it may cause irreversible damage

were did u get this info from? does one know when they get liver damage? like they show systems such as yellowness? is that why tramadol makes it hard to pee? please explain

Tramadol isnt really any more toxic to most of the body than other opioids. Its antidepressant effects can cause some neurological issues and may be bad in people with uncontrolled cardiovascular issues, but generally it is rather benign. I think the other poster was confusing tramadol with toradol which can be rough on the stomach and kidneys.

yea i just made another post about replacing tram with kratom can it be done with no probs? just rather be natural

What Kittycat5 said. Also it is hard to pee on because opioids cause urinary retention. With Tramadols serotonergic activity this side effect is even more pronounced.

Im a doctor and tramadol WILL destroy your organs ask your gp if your prescribed we are told to never say it openly but i hand them out to the youngsters and suspected drug seekers/abusers but dont get me wrong id never give my family or someone i cared about this... medicine

what is your method for getting the most relief from tramadol taking small doses? taking all at once? staggered dosing? anything you can take potentates it

Normally taking it all at once creates makes the initial onset more intense. Most anything that potentiates other opioids, will potentiate Tramadol...

Last edited:
You deserve it more than ordinary folks yes we have a little problem called overpopulation

Status
Not open for further replies.