• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

How to get the gf to stop drinking??

Sex-Bondage-font-b-Gags-b-font-Head-Harness-Restraint-Solid-Open-Mouth-Red-Soft-font.jpg

get some of the foul tasting shite folk put on their nails to stop bitin em. pour some in whatever drinks about the shop

Take a video of the way she behaves while drunk, show her when she is sober.

Possibly, until the next time her inhibitions are lowered, and she thinks 'fuck it, I'm sure that won't happen again, I'll have another drink'.

Take a video of the way she behaves while drunk, show her when she is sober.

If only it was that easy, u couldn't even call the police without he punching me or trying to take the phone off me. It would only make things MUCH worse.

Went out on Friday I spoke to her Friday morning as I had been off with her and she quizzed me so I told her how I feel she said she won't drink and didn't Friday night when we was at friends but I could see she wasn't happy....

Mate not meaning to sound pessimistic but I think MUSHET was right here. And by the sound of it this spell won't last. I've been with chicks like that, although not as bad but eventually everyone gets sick of it. Does she react this way with friends or only you?

If only it was that easy, u couldn't even call the police without he punching me or trying to take the phone off me. It would only make things MUCH worse.

Went out on Friday I spoke to her Friday morning as I had been off with her and she quizzed me so I told her how I feel she said she won't drink and didn't Friday night when we was at friends but I could see she wasn't happy....

Can she not have a couple of drinks or does she drink simply to get drunk? What does she drink - can she not change drinks so she can have a couple of lower strength drinks.

Slightly different scenario but about 18 months ago I was called to a stabbing in Sunderland where two gay guys who where in an abusive relationship and one shoved a bread knife in the others neck, and severed his carotid artery and killed him. I've seen loads of shit over the years but that one shook me as the level of violence between two so called partners was so extreme. There where armed cops and dog units everywhere and for some unexplible reason we were the first ones in the building. There was fucking claret everywhere and the guy was in a shit state and died in the ambulance. I don't know what you can take from that but just be careful bud and stay safe <3

is she happy when she's mortal drunk and attacking you? if, as bearlove suggests, she can't just go out and have a few beers or whatever (esp. when she knows that getting drunk means making an arse of herself) then she's got a drinking problem and should probably stop altogether and get treatment. suggesting this to her will probably not go down well though.

i personally doubt she's gonna keep this up, due to the severity of her behaviour and the fact she was spent friday night miserable without booze. people do surprise you occasionally though.

Apart from, running for the hills and not looking back. A naltrexone in her Guinness, will substantially effect her ability to get drunk. Rehabs are prescribing this more and more - unlike Camporol, to stop cravings or anatbuse, that makes boozers violently sick. This is not a daily med and Rehab's flavor of the month.