• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin How to get Syringes w/o ID? Alternate Sources?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sad... Up in Vancouver the law doesn't monitor this sort of thing. In fact needles are not regulated or enforced in anyway as far as I know; but you have some vendors that will refuse to sell needles to people based on there profile whether it be for intramuscular injections or IV. They will just simply say we are out of stock.

Well does anybody know if its legal to buy them in new hampshire?or possibly maine?please let me know.or if there's a website,telling you which states u can buy hypes.

shit fuck jersey. here you either need to have a script, or buy one on the street for $3 for a single needle. some bullllshit.

Damn,in Baltimore they got needle exchanges.And there are some pharmaciesthat will sell u hypes.But on the street u get a hype for $1.They might have went up to $2.I havent been there in 2 years.(Because of the drug problems).

But now I live in New Hampshire,and Id like to just shoot up sum bup once in a while.or some gd coke.Just a lil bit tho,GOSH,THAT IZ A RUSH!!!Can be scary tho_One time I did a good shot of Bmore fishscale,and my ears went deaf,crazy body high,that WHAWHAWHA,you get from bell ringers of rock.and almost blacked out,or somn.But I didnt freak out to much,and cooled down enough to shoot sum scramble.anyway here Im scared to even try to buy some from walgreen or any pharmacy.I may just have to go the Internet route.But I really dont need 100 needles,ya know.

Status
Not open for further replies.