Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

How to get high with some basis things

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sniox

Greenlighter
Im 16 and from Denmark, i live in my school, here in Denmark we call it "efterskole". Im searching for some new highs, i allready tried to inhale deodorant which is an easy way to get high. I have all my stuff from home here, but im not allowed to smoke, have lighters or anything else that can make me feel happy. Im close to get kicked out of the school because they have busted me in breaking many of the rules, so im just looking for a laylow way to get high, no drugs, lighter gas, weed or something like that. Give me some good ideas to get high, just bring in every things that get to your mind. Or just some funny or easy ways to get high outside of the school that are cheap.%)

I can buy my own alcohol.... I do also have weed here, but im not gonna smoke it because the rush last to long, im just searching for a fast way to get mindblown. I can't drink at my school, its against the rules and is way to easy to bust me in

Nobody here can tell you what you should take. Do your own research, using websites like erowid.org, and always look after your mind/body. It's easy to get lax about them when you're sixteen, but when you damage either it suddenly gets all too serious. I mean what else really is there other than your mind/the body attached to it? Cherish it.

Also solvents are incredibly dodgy/dangerous, and readily cause brain damage.

If you want a good high, use the internet to hone your social skills, and physical/mental fitness. Chase girls/boys/whatever you're into. Don't fuck up this critical phase in your development. Infrequent drug use > frequent drug use.

Travel to Christiania and buy some proper drugs.

edit: just read you have those, smoke those /end

Last edited:
Be careful, take the advice given above to heart.

But we are not here to give you instructions on how to get high so while you are more than welcome to keep posting here I am going to have to close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.