• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin How to get heroin #2 resin to run on foil without burning/fizzling out?

Daddydopedick

Bluelighter
When I smoke, I smoke #2 Afghan heroin, and it's pretty damn good stuff, so it collects resin like there's no tomorrow.

I use a foil tooter and bung about 3 springs from pens in there and it doesn't take long until I have to empty out the resin.

If I say, buy 4 grams of the stuff, I'll collect around a gram of resin if I go about it properly.

Anyway, I digress. I get this resin, but when I try to smoke it on foil it just burns up. Sometimes I'll get a good bit that'll run, but not for long.

I was wondering if there's anything you can do to resin from #2 Afghan heroin (the really light brown stuff)?

Like, add moisture to it or add something to it that'll make it run instead of fizzling out. Or is that the only way to smoke the resin/is it inevitable that it will fizzle out the way it does?

Or should the resin be smoked differently than on foil?

I'm guessing there is a cut in there that is condensing in your tube and interfering with its runability (is that even a word?).

But surely you mean #3 heroin base? And what's the deal with the pen springs? I've never heard of that before...