• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

How to get clean for meth drug test

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrgofast24

Greenlighter
Is there any way to get meth out of ur system in 48 hours for a urine drug test it's for probation so they will be watching me take the urine test

wishing you the best, but i believe we cant give you advice here, hope all goes well, really!!! welcome to BL , hope you stick around and learn and share

It may, or may not be time enough for a clean test. 48 hours isn't very much time.

Welcome to Bluelight. Sorry your first question has to be one we don't answer as we are all biologically different and nobody knows for sure how long it will take people to eliminate drugs from their urine. That's why it's only one of two questions we can't' answer. We just don't know. The other question is " What is this drug " ( usually with a picture of some white powder ).

I get that meth is a hell of a drug but being on probation and risking getting sent back to jail is pretty crazy. I mean no drug should come before your freedom but I do understand that sometimes people just make mistakes.

Good luck. Sorry I have to close your thread but I have to follow the rules. If you scroll around in the forums you might find some info that will help you. And again, welcome to BL.

Status
Not open for further replies.