!!HOW TO GET AROUND THE ERROR 503!!

Jase

Bluelight Crew
The reason for the 503 errors are that we are on a crap server.
Please read the text on this link .
Signing up to the mailing list and supporting us will help us get rid of the 503 errors and help us build a better bluelight.
Thanks
Jase.
[This message has been edited by Jase (edited 28 January 2000).]

Thank you Jase, for all this on bluelight...I am praying for you and I think you are leading sumpin here that people with alot of money are going to wanna buy(and thus own), please be careful out there. If you want some of my attorney friends to contact you concerning setting it up so we can buy shares of bluelight for our dumb little asses so "we all own it"( cause you did make bluelight us)and make bluelight solvent. I am 52 (and may sound burnt but I aint.!!(totally, that is)) and even though Tim Leary and alot of the others are gone, many many more of Stoned Cold fellow fuckin Pilots made it this far. And believe me, you are in a fucking war. There are people already who would love to kill your young little ass brother...so, Peace to you my bother,...be careful and watch yo back always.....If I may practice my religion, I would like to bless you in the name of Jesus Christ and ask him to delegate the resposibility for your safe passage to the Holy Spirit................plur
If you ain programmin yosef, sumbud es is..........be careful and unplugged

LOL...rewarded with a 404
smile.gif