• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

How to get a crush out of your head

OK, read this e-book called "the attraction code" by Vin Dicarlo. Luckily you can read it online for free. http://www.slideshare.net/Serghey09/the-attraction-code
the book starts off about a guy in love with a girl who pretty much sacks him off. he looses his self confidence and doesn't know what to do with women.
it also teaches you how to be good with women naturally. anyone here who is aware of "game" can know how frustrating it is going into the field having to remember routines. This book teaches you how to be confident and be good with women naturally.
I read this book a year ago and it did wonders for me with women. I then got with this fucked up woman called Jo who was 9 years older than me and totally fucked my head up. If it ain't the women you love that get ya, then it will be a seductress in the field playing game too. She got me good :p.
Anyways i'm reading it again and i feel a lot better about the girl i have a crush on. The book helps you understand that YOU are in control of YOURSELF.
i hope it helps people here and every guy should give it a read (woman can too, obviously!!) :)

I also work with my crush. The first crush I have every had so this is really not easy for me. I avoid the person, try not talking to them, nothing helps. I almost feel pulled towards him. So quit your job and move. Which is what I am considering.

Just try to think negatively about her. Find things that are annoying, etc. about her. Or perhaps you could transfer. Is this an option for you?

Similarly, write out a list of her attributes: good and bad.

If the bad outnumbers the good you have your answer.

Another list might include the practicality of being obsessed with someone that will never know you enough to become anything more than an idealization.

Take from that what you will.

:)