• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Health How to find the truth if you went out too far on psychs and now question everything in existence, feeling as if you are between sanity and insanity

edika

Bluelighter
Or at least, this is how I found it, worded in a way that's directed at you. LOL

(note; this applies to those who have taken psychedelics, have come upon endless questions of wondering who and what we are and where we are in time and in infinity, and have sought the truth above all else since touching at least a sense that the truth is out there and can be revealed, maybe even if the right question were posed.)

Please don't mistake my directness for negativity, I like to get right into it, to the point! :)

This is a dream, but you're not dreaming your observer aspect. That's you. The rest is your decision. When you go out too far and see too much on psychedelics, and you question everything constantly in this sort of uprise spiral to the truth journey, in order to wake up from the nightmare and the not knowing anything really about yourself or the place you're in, the first step, one must trust that there is a force that can hold you together in the right way, and be a ground for you to be on. Religious folks do have this right in this aspect. There are many belief systems, but I am speaking about the simple yet gigantic mechanism of faith and trust in a nameless formless force of all consciousness that underlies every single thing that exists within and without, with no name or image attached. You have experienced this force in many ways and other subsidiary forces on psychedelics. It's that breaking-through-to-truth sensation, but we can't quite reach the ultimate truth to know our existence, nor why, nor what, nor how, nor whom is what or who ends where and what begins where and what is what - there's infinity questions and the questions will never end. You must first trust that this force that does exist can remove from you any impurities of consciousness. It can cleanse you, no ritual, no belief needed. Mere trust. Will. Mere faith in the conceptual line of thinking that it can exist and if it did exist, we fully trusted in it, and it would not ever nor is it capable of leading us astray (because of how much it exists as the love we feel and are and trusts us as we trust it in return, trusts us to be ourselves and seek our highest potential for truth, and to just be honest. So you're already doing a LOT of things right! And I'm being serious about this in a real way. It's not an attempt at making you feel better. Everyone who does exist at their highest potential will have love for you because love is the highest potential for us here - so treat everyone as such). We exist in infinity of self-perception - it could be anything we decide. When we decide to trust in that force - we can comfortably let go and everything can just be in its right place, as in, we don't have to worry that we aren't in the right place. We are scared into not letting go - but the key to see what the truth really is, beyond this realm beyond all our time, can only be manifest when you have let go of your fear which belies your questioning. That is the trick within the nightmare. We are tricked into going further from the key. We are made to fear it (letting go). Left to question it and everything else. You can question yourself into insanity, or you can trust that there is something in this infinity that, infinity and it being within you, can hold you together in the exact right fashion for you to both have a joyful human existence and see the truth and to be able to know that you're not being tricked into this existence, or tricked into thinking that the 'joy' is really a sort of sedative in the dream, and that you need to continue questioning everything for whatever your reasons may be.

But then again, this is what the realm would say to you to get you to give up and give in and surrender to it and be trapped forever. It would send someone like me to say the above paragraph to you, under the guise that I am another human being on bluelight just trying to help. But then why would it send someone who would reveal its inner workings, as if in the previous sentence, there was any truth? The only truth is that you can decide whether you want to question or you want to see the real truth behind the curtains behind it all, and have it shown to you consciously in a manner that you'd be both comfortable and able to know it is the whole truth, and while in your default 'sober' (non-psychedelic) natural state. You are the observer. You can observe any infinity within the potentials that you could be. You can will to be that which you observe within those potentials.

Just like those driving instructors rather annoying but correctly say - you go where you are looking, so keep your eyes on where you want to go. If you want to be something within infinity, observe this infinity - don't judge it while you're on this truth escapade for the big reveal that's going to change everything. Let things be. Let go of all impulse that makes you distracted at the plank-level of time to the deepest truths yet revealed to you which will most certainly totally resolve any infinity of questions you could ever possibly or impossibly have.

Don't fear anything - that's just you messing with yourself. Let's get you held together in the right way by giving way to truth. Let's have the ultimate truths and resolutions manifest such that your infinity of questions are all answered. Observe the reality in which this is as such. To many, this feeling is subconscious, but ALL human beings want you to rise in truth to become your highest potential for why you are here. And you are just touching that truth - let the truths be, as you observe without judgement, without reaction, without fear, and without resistance to truth. Notice how on psychedelics, especially DMT that when you react to something it sort of alludes you proportionate to how excited or 'wowed' you become, and there's this sense that you should remain calm so that the truths can be revealed? That's a truth being revealed in the form of consciousness language from this trusting force to us. Observe your unconscious resistance to truth. You can reel yourself back to feeling the truth like you vaguely recall you once had that is now only a vague imprint thrust upon your consciousness' 'muscle memory' resulting in your upward/downward spirals and cycles of questioning that lead you further and further from that real truth behind our time that you once were within, but didn't know you were. This Human experience says; "now you know". The truth can be revealed if you let the questions answer themselves. Be patient. Answers don't hide forever - only, they hide as you hide from letting go of the questions themselves. A being of light or of consciousness can only see the light and know it is light at all from the perspective of darkness or unconsciousness. This whole life is a ride on an oscillating wave between the two - but that's only because we make it so! Let's remain conscious with fear absent!

If you ever need someone to bounce existential questions or wonderings you just can't solve or get past, please feel free to DM me. I would love to serve you in this way.

One with the universe surrender to the flow of life.

The truth is infinite and endless. No need to chase it. cause we are truth, consciouness and bliss. We are the SAT CHIT ANADA the sages spoke about.

There comes a time when people have to put down the psychedelics eventually and enjoy life here and now. In the present.

The truth never leaves anybody cause we are non-dual in nature. Give up seeking, there is nothing to learn, nothing to gain, everything to be lived.

Many equations of inner working of universe seem solved during psychedelic experience. But could it be that you get it correct but it’s mostly relevant only during changed perception? And maybe when you observe world on psychedelics you are more like a wave in an endless sea of waves and when you observe world sober your more like a particle that can’t easily merge with everything? How much you bring from wake state to dreams and vice versa? How much of that is only an illusion for the sake of existing? Does randomness prevail or maybe there’s such order that you hardly influence anything? Is gigantic mechanism fractal or is it holographic? So does macrocosms branch fractaly to microcosms or retains same image but of lower quality while shattering holographicly?

1000 different people 1000 different trips 1000 different true revelations ≈ good
One person guiding 1000 trips and leading 1000 people to same revelation ≈ bad

One with the universe surrender to the flow of life.

The truth is infinite and endless. No need to chase it. cause we are truth, consciouness and bliss. We are the SAT CHIT ANADA the sages spoke about.

There comes a time when people have to put down the psychedelics eventually and enjoy life here and now. In the present.

The truth never leaves anybody cause we are non-dual in nature. Give up seeking, there is nothing to learn, nothing to gain, everything to be lived.
Beautifully said.

Many equations of inner working of universe seem solved during psychedelic experience. But could it be that you get it correct but it’s mostly relevant only during changed perception? And maybe when you observe world on psychedelics you are more like a wave in an endless sea of waves and when you observe world sober your more like a particle that can’t easily merge with everything? How much you bring from wake state to dreams and vice versa? How much of that is only an illusion for the sake of existing? Does randomness prevail or maybe there’s such order that you hardly influence anything? Is gigantic mechanism fractal or is it holographic? So does macrocosms branch fractaly to microcosms or retains same image but of lower quality while shattering holographicly?

1000 different people 1000 different trips 1000 different true revelations ≈ good
One person guiding 1000 trips and leading 1000 people to same revelation ≈ bad
Infinity is such that reality will reflect whatever your perception of your own subconscious beliefs, and during trips, it can make stuff happen that usually you wouldn't see because perception is altered. But we forget that we have an ability to control our perception and our beliefs. If you don't learn to gain full control of that, then whatever happens to you can alter and change your perception and beliefs. One must learn to develop perceptual integrity. Integrity of the spirit/soul. One must understand that an illusion is still real - it's a real illusion. The illusion itself exists and is real, so even if it's a hologram reality that's totally an illusion, it's still real, and consequences for not developing perception and belief control and integrity can turn parts of you into the illusion, and then the questions begin. The journey home begins with surrendering the questions, because otherwise reality reflects that you seek more questions and not answers. Have reality reflect your inner truth once you've sorted out what's what as a result of what comes from developing that integrity. Every path to develop it is different. Trust that you are on the right path, and reality will reflect this, and this will simply 'be'. We must simply 'be'.

Last edited:
edika do you think an observer can change what he is seeing or the shape of his being when ever he wants?even without any psychedelic substance?if this can be proved then the truth you found is more reliable because it can be tested on real human life.but i tried it,to get out of my mind to see somewhere else or get out of the whole world but i couldn't when i am sober.so this is where the suspicion raises,maybe its all hallucination?maybe something is decieving us by introducing wrong truth?why we are locked in the mind of human in the first place?
and don't you think truth needs to be more complex or similar to scientific results?i don't mean to be rude but the truth you said i think is more of a child's wish.

My "truth"? lol
By whatever means we come to the point of peeking behind that "curtain"... the title of thread is an everyday experience for more than myself, I would bet heavily on.
IME/O
there is no sanity/insanity issue. It may be a shock to ones previous state but finding the "truth" is one's own personal journey. Many have spoken this "truth" and were executed. That is truth, I think... not sure of anything, tbph.
To heal or to harm.
This would be a more apropo explanation, maybe.

Not a doctor, therapist or lawyer just Rando inda Window.
:shrug:
Hope you find your peace.
One

edika do you think an observer can change what he is seeing or the shape of his being when ever he wants?even without any psychedelic substance?if this can be proved then the truth you found is more reliable because it can be tested on real human life.but i tried it,to get out of my mind to see somewhere else or get out of the whole world but i couldn't when i am sober.so this is where the suspicion raises,maybe its all hallucination?maybe something is decieving us by introducing wrong truth?why we are locked in the mind of human in the first place?
and don't you think truth needs to be more complex or similar to scientific results?i don't mean to be rude but the truth you said i think is more of a child's wish.

You the observer have to power of perspective, and when you have belief (which is basically the function of being able to choose what parts of infinity you experience) and buy into certain things, you alienate all other aspects of reality from your perception that are not in line with your beliefs. When you are in the psychedelic state, you can move very freely as your observer consciousness. When we are sober, it is difficult to know how to move around like that within infinity consciousness. This is where meditation can come into play. There is the alan watts guided meditation, and basically it is a workout or training regimen for being able to do this while sober. Essentially. It is instrumental to someone who is going through this type of experience of going way beyond the physical, perception wise, seeing and experiencing something more, and not being okay with their current knowledge of reality, and wanting to be able to be, perceive and know the truth at all times. Just search 'alan watts guided meditation' on youtube and click any of the top results (I recommend one without background music, just his voice).

Since we are a consciousness within a non-localized infinity, in order to have an individual experience as infinity experiencing itself, the nonlocal consciousness must become localized, and this is our limit in this Human life. This is why we seem to be locked in the mind. We are all reality experiencing itself in infinite ways, it just so happens at this time, you are this human. Truth in scientific form is called illusion. Real truths are that which cannot be reproduced to others. It exists only to you, because if you could reproduce the truth and show it to others, you would end the fun of the reality experiencing itself.

I take no offence at all, but I do not see how it is child's wish to think that real truth is sourced from one's consciousness, and that there must be a level of trust established in oneself in order not to have a chaotic out-of-control perception that filters out all the extraneous truths that you wouldn't believe even if you saw them, because how would you know what the truth is? You don't have a basis upon which to judge what is truth, because in order to do that, you would need examples of truth to compare it to in order to know if something is true. This is why trust and faith in consciousness is the catalyst to perceiving truth. They establish a bridge between your observation and truth/reality/gnosis. Have faith that, with your consciousness, you would see the truth if you were all quiet and the chaos and the inner storms on all dimensions were settled and calm. This is easier said than done.

My "truth"? lol
By whatever means we come to the point of peeking behind that "curtain"... the title of thread is an everyday experience for more than myself, I would bet heavily on.
IME/O
there is no sanity/insanity issue. It may be a shock to ones previous state but finding the "truth" is one's own personal journey. Many have spoken this "truth" and were executed. That is truth, I think... not sure of anything, tbph.
To heal or to harm.
This would be a more apropo explanation, maybe.

Not a doctor, therapist or lawyer just Rando inda Window.
Hope you find your peace.
One

Your truth - as in the aspect of truth/reality that you can perceive with your localized (individual) consciousness, of which, you cannot reproduce to show or prove to others. Only you could know, having experienced truth. Everything is truth. Everything exists. Even illusion exists. It matters what perspective you have in proportion to what questions you ask - otherwise, knowing everything all at once is a god-like trait I feel humans are far from attaining lol. What truths we need to know in order to have a good life and not be stuck anywhere in illusion, it is individual, and therefore all truths are individual and dependant on one's perspective and what they would consider an answer to any question, from any perspective.

Have faith that, with your consciousness, you would see the truth if you were all quiet and the chaos and the inner storms on all dimensions were settled and calm. This is easier said than done.
I can't tell if this is deeply profound or totally pedestrian 😀 If you mean that somehow truth can be revealed to us spontaneously through an act of consciousness, I'm not sure I agree. Certainly, much of what we know about the function of the brain suggests that conscious experience isn't as much true as it is expedient. Our brain filters the raw data of reality, be it sensory or social, and serves it up in a way that achieves its ultimate goal of genetic survival and procreation. By default, we are 'tricked' by our perceptions and assumptions. We suffer from over active patterb recognition faculties, experience cognitive biases, can even easily have our visual systems gamed. Any time we look within for truth, we run the risk of being deceived. Hence we develop philosophical systems to try and subvert our native programming, such as the scientific method. In short, while consciousness is our only means of perceiving anything in the world, it is fallible and we must take steps to overcome this fallibility or we'll end up being mislead.

I may be misunderstanding you. Either way, interesting thoughts here, my friend. ❤️

why we are locked in the mind of human in the first place?
Still trumps being a tree (well unless you’re not getting chopped down bloody badly) tho not so sure about stars. Do stars also worship us or are they only worshipped by humans? I mean if you were about to blow up and become a supernova or about to condense into neutrion or merge with another star or become a black hole...and all other climaxes after providing guidance to intergalactic sailors or energy for intergalactic growers for billion years that’s got to be really intense experience….if stars do feel, and I’m not 100% sure they don’t feel anything simply for not having brain as deep down in the heart of the Sun only she knows how it’s to shine us up until this thread… If you’re reading this, Sun, it’s been an honor to feel you trough this fucked up mind of mine ♥

I can't tell if this is deeply profound or totally pedestrian 😀 If you mean that somehow truth can be revealed to us spontaneously through an act of consciousness, I'm not sure I agree. Certainly, much of what we know about the function of the brain suggests that conscious experience isn't as much true as it is expedient. Our brain filters the raw data of reality, be it sensory or social, and serves it up in a way that achieves its ultimate goal of genetic survival and procreation. By default, we are 'tricked' by our perceptions and assumptions. We suffer from over active patterb recognition faculties, experience cognitive biases, can even easily have our visual systems gamed. Any time we look within for truth, we run the risk of being deceived. Hence we develop philosophical systems to try and subvert our native programming, such as the scientific method. In short, while consciousness is our only means of perceiving anything in the world, it is fallible and we must take steps to overcome this fallibility or we'll end up being mislead.

I may be misunderstanding you. Either way, interesting thoughts here, my friend. ❤️
I respect your beliefs. Science is the faith that what you are seeing is indeed the truth, because you are seeing it. By this logic, nothing anyone can experience, even in 3D reality, can be trusted, because we can't repeat anything that corroborates whether or not we can trust our own perception of reality. I and others have had an experience beyond the question of 'is this really true or not?' and it was proven to us that it is true within our consciousness, coming from a previous scientific basis of understanding on reality, and come to understand there is something more. Whether or not it is a cognitive fallacy or us lying to ourselves - I have faith it isn't, because what was experienced was inherently not a lie (it's impossible to explain and reproduce to prove that on a scientific basis). It appears pedestrian to the uninitiated. It appears as if totally delusional. I know it does. This post is for those people who do not see it as delusion. I am not trying to convert anybody to my perception. I am merely attempting to augment others 'fallen' perception, whom share a history of similar experiences that have led us to corroborate the same thing, of which can only be perceived by consciousness and not reproduced, across individual vessels. When we speak pedestrian to one another on the matter, the belying truth is anything but. The brain filters out so much information, the eyes and ears and sensory organs are taking in a lot of info that is filtered out by the hypothalamus. It's an incredible amount of information. Personally, I think the ability to see beyond the illusion of the world lies in the gaining control over your perceptual filters. Surely such a thing is not out of the realm of science, given that science cannot and will not ever be capable of explaining consciousness, because in reality the religion of science is a polarized and limited belief system that worships that which can only be reproduced and repeated and the faith that what you're seeing is the truth is the truth, so the ability to bridge science to truth of consciousness is prevented. If science were an objective system of which to determine the truth, then it unquestionably would not discount anything that couldn't be reproduced and repeated - there would be another method of obtaining truth, other than the method of trusting your level of perception as if you knew what objectivity and truth was when you found it. 4th dimensional or higher truths are not going to be ones that are reproduced and repeated. Reality itself changes all the time, and science doesn't, because the idea of it doesn't change. For now. When you gain control over the perceptual filters (in meditation, motivated by what happens during the psychedelic experience), one doesn't need faith in what the truth is, but one still needs faith that things will turn out well for consciousness, because they understand that not having that will allow bad things to change their beliefs or change them in all kinds of forms. Science cannot give the answers because science doesn't allow for any truths beyond a repeatable dimension. Sometimes, not even I can repeat what I said, I cannot remember, so I must not really exist to science. That's a crude yet legitimate example. If not me not being able to repeat myself, then another hidden dimension that surrounds our time like a moat of non-repetition. This is archaic and something I'm happy to see a lot of scientists moving past, bridging science to greater understandings based on attempting to affirm unified theories in order to reach an even greater truth, sometimes even based on what is perceived in the psychedelic experience (such as experiencing something that cannot possibly be explained by science.)

tl;dr Through consciousness we can experience the truth, something science cannot experience, and those who have experienced this also know this and this post is for them and not for someone who disagrees, although there is room for disagreement and I believe I contributed healthy to that (LOL). That's all I'm trying to say.

if stars do feel, and I’m not 100% sure they don’t feel anything simply for not having brain as deep down in the heart of the Sun only she knows how it’s to shine us up until this thread… If you’re reading this, Sun, it’s been an honor to feel you trough this fucked up mind of mine ♥
Damn....... I felt that 🥺

I feel like you misunderstand what science is. But be that as it may. I'm still no clearer to what this thing you're talking about actually is. To me, it sounds a lot like the magical thinking that I truly believe holds the psychedelic community back.

It appears pedestrian to the uninitiated
Initiated into what? Whenever I hear this sort of elitist concept, I instinctively recoil. There have been thousands of charismatic gurus who claim to know the Answer if only one will follow them and by the latest count all of them were just humans with brains mistaking thoughts for reality.

I've had many hundreds of psychedelics experiences on many different substances over the past almost 25 years. For this particular observer, its pushed me towards the truth seeking lens of science and away from revelatory 'spirituality'. Whether you've taken the psychedelic path or not I cannot say, but if so, we've come to pretty different conclusions. Who is correct? You, me, neither of us, both? All I know is that consciousness is inherently unstable and prone to error so I assess whatever I take in through that system with scepticism and humble awareness that I probably know very little, if anything. And with even greater scepticism, that which I encounter when tripping.

I think the force that holds you together is the aggregate of cells and tissues of your body holding to each other, while the blood flows and washes and nourishes all of it. The momentum that appears to be you is your memories, and what you have recently been on about.
Love is to care for oneself (body) and others' bodies wellnesses.

learn all that you can.

I feel like you misunderstand what science is. But be that as it may. I'm still no clearer to what this thing you're talking about actually is. To me, it sounds a lot like the magical thinking that I truly believe holds the psychedelic community back.

Initiated into what? Whenever I hear this sort of elitist concept, I instinctively recoil. There have been thousands of charismatic gurus who claim to know the Answer if only one will follow them and by the latest count all of them were just humans with brains mistaking thoughts for reality.

I've had many hundreds of psychedelics experiences on many different substances over the past almost 25 years. For this particular observer, its pushed me towards the truth seeking lens of science and away from revelatory 'spirituality'. Whether you've taken the psychedelic path or not I cannot say, but if so, we've come to pretty different conclusions. Who is correct? You, me, neither of us, both? All I know is that consciousness is inherently unstable and prone to error so I assess whatever I take in through that system with scepticism and humble awareness that I probably know very little, if anything. And with even greater scepticism, that which I encounter when tripping.
'initiated' is simply an articulate term to describe experiencing something beyond, not an elitist concept. Did I offend you or something? I'm not sure why you are debating me on something that doesn't apply to you, as I outlined earlier. There are people who are going through a tough time because they are paranoid. I was speaking to them. Living based on the assumption that you already know what's right and that you know what consciousness is because of what it appears to be, while claiming you don't know anything, is interesting to say the least.

I simply can not refute anything you're saying.

Not offended, and I apologise if I seemed snippy or terse. I'm not actually trying to debate you, was more interested in understanding what you're saying as you've gone to some length to say it. How else can I know if it applies to me or not if I don't know what it is?

With that said, I don't think I said anything about 'knowing what's right' or what consciousness "appears" to be. I do feel relatively comfortable in describing it as error-prone though.

tips for a good life. Develop a strong sense of good morals that you abide by, Treat everybody with respect. Don't judge others and spread light even in this dark world.

Find balance in life which is hard.

I still don’t accept idea of science and religion somehow being presented against each other. Yeah, maybe for infantile civilization but not for one highly developed. Highly developed civilization will merge religion and science. As religion refined can be viewed as philosophy and philosophy is science. What kind of religion is applicable for merge with science is still far from our understanding. Is it non-theistic or post-theistic or some totally new concept… Are there gods and if so are those gods false gods and just superior in a sense and part of biome of space. It isn’t out of question that form light and water and minerals there’ll be sugar and from sugar there’ll be protein and from protein there will be higher animals and from consumed and drained higher animals there’ll be gods and from gods there’ll be universe and light and circle again. Maybe I’m wrong using word religion and maybe it’s better to use term metaphysics and think of metaphysics some day again being considered real science. Well science of religion isn’t impossible any more than philosophy and so religion of science isn’t anything wicked to think of. Some day I’ll be able to put this in better words.

tips for a good life. Develop a strong sense of good morals that you abide by, Treat everybody with respect. Don't judge others and spread light even in this dark world.

Find balance in life which is hard.

and don't eat yellow snow

but hey - at least i tried to read this thread

i guess we are locked in our mind so we can find truth as our own selves and feel the one being in our mind and not to share in a forced way.and memory is forgettable so it shows there is always an escape for us.and truth must not be definite otherwise it reaches an end and we can't live happy anymore.because we need a motivation which i think its the truth behind all our motivations and everyone someday finds a better thing from truths and this is the cycle of life which goes better on its own if we release our selves to the good things hidden in everything.