• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How to find lost things after a bar?

casual-eater

Bluelighter
The answer is simple: just pop another bar ?
Just kidding

However I found that using my phone a lot like calls, messages, audio, YouTube everything is written there in the history. So, for me no problem. So far so good.

Any other suggestion?

Any funny story?

Love you all guys.

Love you too:) but I don't get what you are asking.
If I understand right, you can always ask the employees or L&F.
I don't think that Basic Drug Discussion is the right place for though.

Hello, this is not suited for BDD, I'm gonna move it over to Drug Culture, there you can find things that come with this lifestyle.

Yeah I was thinking too that this was the wrong sub forum.

However any funny story while completed barred out?

on alcohol and triazolam we lost a kid's car. they parked it with the tail hanging out onto the sidewalk, and the police had already given us mass warnings about that. we could not wake the owner up, so my friend and i decided to move it. soon as we backed out of the driveway a cruiser turned onto the street behind us. was 3 or 4am and we were beyond fucked up. i was sure we were had. my friend was driving. we both centered our zen, and they drove straight as possible while i navigated. the cop of course followed us on the first turn, so we had to keep going. soon as the cop fell off we found a curb spot and parked. we had made multiple random turns under duress before this happened.

next day the owner was saying his car was gone. at first we shrugged. then it hit us.

Last edited: