• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

How To Find Datura (Jimson Weed) In Nature?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MeganMAvery1991

Greenlighter
I want to try Datura after having several positive experiences with Benadryl, only problem is I don't know how to get some. I don't trust online shops (too sketchy) so I plan to just find it outside. I live in Caldwell Idaho by the way if that makes any difference at all. I do know for a fact that Datura grows wild in Idaho, I just have no idea where all it grows or what times of the year it is in season. Any help will be appreciated, thank you!

Take it from someone who's done both datura and benadryl. Don't. It was horrifying and not the same at all. much worse. you have no idea what you're in for. It gave me permanent damage, I lost a bunch of childhood memories and was traumatized for life.

I want to try Datura

No, you don't.

1. By all accounts, there is no truly safe way to use datura, and the only advice allowed by good HR is "don't."

2. If for some reason you WERE to use datura for the first time, you wouldn't want to pick it wild. You'd want someone with experience to obtain and prepare it for you.

3. If you wanted to learn to obtain and prepare datura yourself, you wouldn't want to get your instructions from a few strangers on an internet forum. You'd want to learn in person from someone who knows what they're doing.

As a complete novice, attempting to find, prepare, and use datura by yourself would expose you to a high risk of making a mistake and harming yourself. I encourage you to do some research on the potential dangers, reevaluate, and move on to something else.

You can not find any gravol or benadryl at the pharmacy? I find that hard to believe, they are extremely common and widely used medications.

ok so i cant take any of you searusly. im going to do this..deal with it. tbh almost done with bluelight because of all the negative people like u guys. ive done benadryl yes daturas stronger but ive always handled it well. im a big girl i can make my own god damn decisions. jesus christ.

*sigh* The state universities and/or Naturalist groups should have field guide webpages. It's an ornamental, so gardening sites should have lots of info.
Remember, you'll be fucking nuts for DAYS even if everything goes well, and there is a decent chance of killing yourself hope you have a good support network.

Good luck with your brain damage and have fun with your alzheimers later in life.

Don't say I didn't try to help you. We're not being negative. We're trying to save you some suffering.

ok so i cant take any of you searusly.

You got 100% acceptable answers, and really the only answer you should get here for your question. You came to what I would consider to be the most "serious" forum community I'm personally part of, and of all those pertaining to drugs I'm personally aware of, again you found the MOST serious.

im going to do this..deal with it.

No skin off our back, but you should heed the advice you've been given. Going ahead with this after being told not to by people with more knowledge and more experience than both you AND I is nothing shy of blind stupidity.

tbh almost done with bluelight because of all the negative people like u guys.

This gets under my skin. If this is the attitude you want to exhibit when you ask a question pertaining to a very risky drug and receive the only real advice you should receive - which is that Datura isn't something to mess with, it won't be enjoyable, and you will likely end up fucking yourself up ESPECIALLY if you do it alone, then quite frankly good for you. I bid you good luck in finding a forum that will provide you adequate advice on using Datura safely without being "negative" and advising you to rethink your plan. Because if that's what you think being negative is, Bluelight is not the forum for you anyway.

ive done benadryl yes daturas stronger but ive always handled it well. im a big girl i can make my own god damn decisions. jesus christ.

And big girls can do their own god damn research, especially when it comes to SOURCING something. Asking where a plant grows in the wild is borderline, but from what I just read, you should not be given advice on how to find this plant. By anyone.

Maybe do some actual research on what you're getting yourself into before you come in here and blow up at members of a HARM REDUCTION community for providing you with advice that ultimately will lead to a REDUCTION IN HARM you will almost certainly receive should you decide to ignore the big flashing warning signs and run head first into the fire.

Scopolamine is [supposedly] used in Columbia to essentially turn people, notably tourists, into essentially zombies for ease of manipulation and robbery.

Do not come back with the same attitude, should you decide to stick around. We're here to help everyone avoid finding themselves in a situation in which they could come to harm. If this isn't what you wanted to hear, I don't care. Welcome to Bluelight.

Closed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.