• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine How to fall asleep on uppers

poloblue

Bluelighter
First off happy new year to all, hope everyone has a safe and atleast an ok night....second off my friend isn't a big coke or pepsi user by any means lol his doc is not an upper & hasnt touched doc besides his sub dose for years. Pepsi / coke maybe once or twice a year. Usually ends the evening w/ a couple benzos so as to not b up all night dealin w / a terrible crash. he worries he may not find any tonight & opiates are out of the question. Not a big drinker either. Any advice on 2nd best ways to get to sleep tonight would b greatly appreciated

Stop using the coke a good two hours before you intend to try to sleep. If it's very good quality coke you'll be fine. If it's cut with caffeine, meth (unlikely) or other stimulants it's anyone's guess what it'll take to get you asleep. Time is probably the best bet in your situation. You could try 50-mg benadryl (diphenhydramine) or my preferred antihistamine for sleep doxylamine succinate.

Those are pretty weak, but with a good two hour wait (still socializing of course) and you may be ok. If you plan to leave the party in your designated driver's vehicle at 2AM, have you last line right at midnight.

That's my approach. But I usually have benzos. Maybe someone at the party will. Just be mindful of dosage, the benzo will likely last longer than the coke (that's the point), if you do score a benzo don't take it until you've stopped doing coke. Otherwise it is likely to be ineffective at sleep production unless it's wicked powerful benzo which I do not recommend with or after coke.

That's also general advice for others for tonight. I realize you (op) don't have benzos right now. A party with coke... someone's going to have landing gear, you just have to sniff it out. Ouch... Bad pun there.

Amazing response & pun man thank you lol, but not sure if going w/ those plans anymore already got anxiety bout not havin benz so will prob just try to ride the night out , but who knows lol won't delete post in case anyone else here finds this info useful

If it's cocaine, 2-3 hours and it should be gone. If it's cut with amphetamine (much cheaper) or amphetamine missold as coke, you might be feeling it for 5-6 hours. If you can't sleep, take a mid-long acting benzo or Seroquel (if you have it).