• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

How to fall asleep fast on Ritalin/Adderall?

g_dan1

Bluelighter
Hi. sometimes on weekends i like to have some fun and snort Ritalin or adderall together with some booze to get "high" ( to potentiate it and absorb it better) (althought i dont even find it that euphoric..... :/ )

If I wanted to go to sleep 1hr after snorting either ritalin or adderall (still stumulated) what can I take? I have xanax (2mg bars), klonopin (0.5g pills), beta-blockers(metoprolol 25mg) and OTC sleeping/relaxation aids. I can get my hands on trazadone and ambien, but i do not have them at the moment. Just to clarify, I am NOT asking for comedown aids. I'm asking for something that would stop/counteract the stimulation(while it's in its full effect) and put me to sleep as fast as possible. I would appreciate if some of you shared your experience and gave me advice on this :) I dont want to just kill the stims with booze cuz i will make up feel totally horrible the next day.....
Thank you!

Side Quesion: From my rrearch i found that it would me dangerous to combine to metropolol with adderall to lower heart rate. Is it true

Last edited:
Why would you want to sleep an hour after adderall? Its not cocaine the best thing you can do is take it like many hours ahead of time like 12+. I dont fall asleep adderall desides when I am allowed to finally sleep. Ive tried benzos and tend ti just be still awake now just awake and slightly stupid or asleep and zombie next day from having to use so much benzos

Unfortunately, you seem to be completely mistaking the nature of the drugs that you're using. Amphetamine is a very powerful central nervous system stimulant. You can't just pick and choose which effects you will experience and when. It is also a fairly long lasting drug. It's my opinion that any reasonable amount of sedative, namely your Benzodiazepines, will only sedate you within a 4-6 hour period post-Amphetamine consumption. To fully counteract the stimulant effects of these drugs would require practically anesthetic levels of sedative.

You are going to have to wait a few hours. Once you feel the effects of the drug wearing off, which should occur around the 4-6 hour mark, you can go ahead and dose 2mg Alprazolam (Xanax), which should help you relax and get to sleep. In the future, plan your speed use around your schedule a little bit better.

I mostly use ritalin for this cuz it lasts shorter. I also always snort for even shorter duration and faster come on. I usually have an urge to re dose every 30 mins or so. So can i kill all the stimulation 1-2 hrs after my last bump?

I basically tried to use ritalin like cocaine since i dont wanna mess with any dirty street drugs

Don't take amphetamines with beta blockers (like metoprolol). They can seriously increase cardiac stress. Metoprolol isn't as bad as propanolol with amphetamines, but it's still not something that should be taken outside of careful supervision by your doctor.