• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

How to eat an asshole?

I like to do it with my partner on the bed in the doggy position & me on my knees on the floor behind her...obviously a very easy way to do it=D
circular motion with the tongue or do you just stab her choco-starfish?

circular motion with the tongue or do you just stab her choco-starfish?

Well me I don't consciously employ any techniques when it comes to sex. I just do what comes naturally and let the passion flow...probably when I'm most passionate, I will play with her buttcheeks while I'm doing it, spreading and squeezing them and hug her hips & legs very tightly at times; my licking style at full passion would be a pressed (not removing contact,) tight (tongue very tightly pressed to her anus,) continuous up and down motion...

Soon enough, you'll be eating shit too.

What a stupid comment - So having oral sex automatically leads to drinking a persons piss? If you feel that 'eating ass' is really a gross / taboo subject or you have no idea what your talking about, simply do not post.

What a stupid comment - So having oral sex automatically leads to drinking a persons piss? If you feel that 'eating ass' is really a gross / taboo subject or you have no idea what your talking about, simply do not post.
mind blown. i thought blowjobs were for piss fetishists.