• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

how to doss my.morphine

HezzaD

Bluelighter
if taking 120mg throughout day inget two 60mg.mscon tins which can be cut in half

I will be crushing so.wondering how. much and how.often to.take for optimum.pain relief a mild high and to avoid a crash or withdrawal.

HezzaD, what is your previous experience with Morphine or any Opiate/oid? This is important.

Yes. What came first? Was it morphine/opiates including tramadol or was it diazepam? Did you use diazepam to come down from morphine/opiates, or did you start it for anxiety? Both diazepam and opiates (esp. Tramadol) reduce seizure threshold, so I'd advise you get some medical help in dealing with this. Hopefully, a doctor or a psychiatrist can get you stabilized on maintenance doses of eveything. Going up and down in big jumps with any of this chemicals is overstressing your nervous system and causing all kinds of problems. Please speak to us. You do have it inside of you to get out of this bad situation, so please share as much as you can. The situation you are in can happen to a lot of people, so please don't be shy about explaining what's going on. Thanks :)