View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

How to dose SWIMS friend who has consented

procowtipper

Greenlighter
Here's the situation, SWIM uses LSD about once every two months if he can find it laying around. He's an experienced psychedelic explorer and sitter and etc. SWIM's friend has wanted to try LSD for quite a while after hearing all the positive benefits SWIM got from his experience and applied them to his life. The problem is that SWIM's friend has promised his/her longtime girlfriend that he won't do it, herego friend is not doing it. In about a month several SWIMMERS will be attending Bonnaroo a massive hippie festival which is the absolute perfect definition of the perfect setting. Before people start going bananas, that SWIM is going to unknowingly dose somebody without their consent; the SWIMMERS have arranged a formal bet that SWIM has the permission to dose his/her friend, but if the friend finds out the particular medium of ingestion before taking it SWIM's head will be shaven cleanly. That is not a good thing. My current plan is to dissolve 2 tabs into some sort of beverage (that doesn't contain tap water) most likely beer or a mixed drink and give it to him. Possibly needing to enlist other friends to help because they will be suspicious is SWIM just hands them a drink. For those unfamiliar with the magical place of Bonnaroo, the main area is called Centeroo where all the stages and the vibes are. It would be kind of lame, to an extent, if SWIM dosed him at the campsite or something SWIM wants it to be super cool and do it in centeroo. They're tabs so SWIM cant just squirt them on some candy or gum or anything also. Any help would be greatly appreciated on giving SWIM ideas of how else he/she could do it or any tips. Any stories of how you got dosed unknowingly would also be helpful.

I don't really want to hear "make sure you know its acid" or any of that sort of thing. SWIM will have already have the stuff tested before he buys it. Yes, SWIM is aware that testers are not fullproof but he/she can tell the difference from nbomes and such. Thanks folks.

Please forgive me if I broke any forum rules or something this is my first post.

Hey welcome to PD and bluelight :)

We don't SWIM here, please don't do it again - your story is already convoluted to begin with..

A festival is not really the ideal setting for a first time in my opinion. It might seem that way because there is an amazing atmosphere, but it will always be less controllable an environment than starting from homebase. Maybe, if there are really places to retreat it will help but you should always ask yourself, how free does it really allow you to be? Anyway that is up to you, or normally it would be - we are making the decision for someone else now which is not cool... and that leads me to this:

Dosing people unbeknownst to them is a controversial topic, we can't just full on support that. I think you got mixed up in an unfair setup where your friend is apparently framing himself to get drugged with LSD, so that if his significant other finds out he can blame it on his own ignorance. Which is really a lie.

I'd say that is what should be discussed if anything, not how we can help you and eavesdropping readers to spike stuff with psychedelics.

My SO was vehemently opposed to my use of pot and then later anything else. She eventually came around on things (after a few years, and knowing I went to a festival in which it was blatantly obvious I had a wild time), but I didn't wait for her to (I remember accidentally bumping into her coming down off my first LSD trip, it was... odd lol but she didn't know). I kept my LSD and mushie trips a secret for about a year and a half, then it all came out. When honesty was finally the word of the day, she was more pissed that I kept it secret than she was that I actually did it. When I explained the wonders and revelations I experienced, she came to be understanding of me and drugs. Now it's at the point where I'm just like, "Hey, I can't hang out on Saturday, I have a drug trip planned with some friends" and she's generally okay about it.

My point being, is that your friend 1) should stop pussy footin around and just drop some LSD (at home, not at a fest, that sounds like a recipe for disaster) and 2) tell his SO to stop being a bitch (not that harshly lol) and tell her that she needs to understand his desires to explore and better know his own mind, that LSD is harmless in the right circumstances and has many, many benefits. If she truly loves him, she'll understand. My SO loves me, and that's why she got over her prohibitions on drugs (she'd still get mad if I did cocaine though lol).

Also, don't unknowingly dose your friend ESPECIALLY at a festival. That's half the reason LSD got it's bad rep in the 1960's. We don't need another Ken Kesey going around giving unknowing people kool-aid laced with LSD.

My SO was vehemently opposed to my use of pot and then later anything else. She eventually came around on things (after a few years, and knowing I went to a festival in which it was blatantly obvious I had a wild time), but I didn't wait for her to (I remember accidentally bumping into her coming down off my first LSD trip, it was... odd lol but she didn't know). I kept my LSD and mushie trips a secret for about a year and a half, then it all came out. When honesty was finally the word of the day, she was more pissed that I kept it secret than she was that I actually did it. When I explained the wonders and revelations I experienced, she came to be understanding of me and drugs. Now it's at the point where I'm just like, "Hey, I can't hang out on Saturday, I have a drug trip planned with some friends" and she's generally okay about it.

My point being, is that your friend 1) should stop pussy footin around and just drop some LSD (at home, not at a fest, that sounds like a recipe for disaster) and 2) tell his SO to stop being a bitch (not that harshly lol) and tell her that she needs to understand his desires to explore and better know his own mind, that LSD is harmless in the right circumstances and has many, many benefits. If she truly loves him, she'll understand. My SO loves me, and that's why she got over her prohibitions on drugs (she'd still get mad if I did cocaine though lol).

Also, don't unknowingly dose your friend ESPECIALLY at a festival. That's half the reason LSD got it's bad rep in the 1960's. We don't need another Ken Kesey going around giving unknowing people kool-aid laced with LSD.
Lucky you, my partner is stupidly adamant about drugs..
Honestly questioning the future of us being together cause our opinions and desires seem to be growing apart...

on topic, don't do it. Not only could you cause a huge problem right there at the festival, but then your friend will have a lie on his head to upkeep. Eigther that or the truth will come out and potentially ruin his relationship and his life as he knows it..

bad idea man.. had bad bad idea.

^I understand your pain man; in our early years, it was a point of contention because I honestly don't think we were truly in love at that point. But if they truly love you, then they should try to accept you doing things that make you happy and fulfill your desires in life. It's not like I trip right in front of my woman, rather more of an "out of sight out of mind" thing.

A festival is far from a perfect setting. It could be good, it could be bad, it depends on too much shit. A controlled environment is a better setting especially for the first time.

The way you all are acting is ridiculous, if your friend wants to use it he needs to do it himself instead of being such a pussy.

Any advice given to you could also be used to help other people dose people unknowingly, and you could be lying, so I absolutely refuse to "help" you there.

You sound incredibly immature.

And this :

Dosing someone w/o their consent/knowledge is PHUCKED UP!!! Don't do it!

Even if he has consented its still a fucked up thing for you to do. It should be a personal decision and a personal act, he should only takes it if he feels up to it on the day and his mind is right.

Secretly dosing anyone inexperienced with psychedelics is plain wrong on so many levels... Do not do it, it is really mean and a recipe for disaster.

1) FESTIVAL is a terrible place for a person's first LSD trip.

2) To all those with the Moms.....(uh I mean girlfriends ;) ) that don't let you do psychedelics. Explain to them what they are why you do them, show the scientific studies that back up the psychological benefits and safety profile to show that these drugs are not like CRACK and HEROIN.

If they stillsay no. Dump them, they are too selfish to let you do somethin you enjoy and too ignorant to learn something new and rethink their flawed perspective I'm not saying its worth dumping them just over the drug thing...but this selfishness and ignorance will continue to manifest in many other ways in the relationship.

My GF has never been drunk and never done a drug or even had any friends that do. She was foreign, came from a VERT conservative family, and brough up in the church. But I explained things to her, basically that the government is lying about these type of drugs. I showed her lots of references for the scientific work being done with these drugs. And she reconsidered her viewpoints on drugs and now doesn't have a problem with me doing psychs.

1) FESTIVAL is a terrible place for a person's first LSD trip.

2) To all those with the Moms.....(uh I mean girlfriends ;) ) that don't let you do psychedelics. Explain to them what they are why you do them, show the scientific studies that back up the psychological benefits and safety profile to show that these drugs are not like CRACK and HEROIN.

If they stillsay no. Dump them, they are too selfish to let you do somethin you enjoy and too ignorant to learn something new and rethink their flawed perspective I'm not saying its worth dumping them just over the drug thing...but this selfishness and ignorance will continue to manifest in many other ways in the relationship.

My GF has never been drunk and never done a drug or even had any friends that do. She was foreign, came from a VERT conservative family, and brough up in the church. But I explained things to her, basically that the government is lying about these type of drugs. I showed her lots of references for the scientific work being done with these drugs. And she reconsidered her viewpoints on drugs and now doesn't have a problem with me doing psychs.

I don't even wanna go into detail regarding my partners ignorance towards drugs.. Namely my Preffered medicine of choice; cannabis.

In a way I feel guilty about feeling such things, but it's alot less to do with the drugs themselves than the idea of letting my partner control me. Makes me question if I'm loved for who I am rather than who I am forced to be.

Almost seems like a topic suited for the love sex and relationships section.

First of all apologies for not being clear at all in my description and breaking just about every forum rule that exists. I'm pretty sure nobody is going to help me, but I'm going to restate what I originally meant to say anyway. My buddy has agreed fully to dosing and all that jazz, but the thing is that we made a bet that I could do it without him knowing. He's already done shrooms. The whole girlfriend thing is really not an issue because she already knows about our bet and will be doing shrooms with us when we go, and I'm not even really sure she doesn't want him to do it. He just had this whole thing where he's only doing drugs from the earth type of thing nothing manmade. I was planning on replying to each of your posts but theres like 4 billion of them now so probably not. Anyways that's it.

How about this then... the guys that bet you are idiots. You should have your friend dose himself and then lie to the idiots that made the bet.

I'm really confused about your post then, but if his gf is opposed to LSD but not mushies, she's just a plain dingus.

Last edited:
Tell her that LSD is not entirely a man-made product but is from natural origin, and only slightly processed by man. It comes from a rye fungus called ergot. One of the issues is getting actual LSD and getting it tested because there are other chemicals out there being sold as LSD that can be more dangerous and have different effects.

There is a debate in another thread about the topic, but natural vs. man-made can have some merits in food habits (i.e. processed foods can be rather harmful compared to a more natural diet), but chemicals that exist in nature and in labs should have less bias. There are enough toxic compounds out in nature and there are enough relatively safe ones made by man. It's silly to be all hippy prejudiced about it, just judge every chemical for it's own merits.
LSD is physically very safe and in regards to mental effects not THAT much different from mushrooms. It is a myth that LSD makes you go crazy or should be feared while mushrooms are okay. Mushrooms and other natural drugs also contain chemicals... Technically everything is a chemical.

Maybe she comes from a good place and picked up some habits to stay conscious about eating habits and her lifestyle but she is also being a bit clueless and makes way too many assumptions.

Maybe show her some trip reports on erowid describing the use of, say....totally natural ones Datura, Nutmeg, and HWBS for instance... then let her compare those with trip reports of LSD and draw some conslusions.

i dont remeber what they did to me but i remembre itt was horrible ;)
they gave you what ?? LSD!??? to the castration chamber with them, of their heads

no seriously just slipp in her drink a bit of acid and some ghb she wont notice the taste from all the tequila that is so healthy and earth made smoke a joint or two then when she is fully unconcious and tripping at the same time inject her with some special k lets say 200 mgs im or should it be iv ? maybe stuff it in her anus. and then you can gang bang the shit out of her thight pussy mouth and ass. dont forger to take pictures and share with friends and familiy, oh and dont forget social media and forums like this

just a hint

do what you do only with total consent you fuking morrons dont become the newspaper sttory you fukcing idiots

peace

OP; how is this harm reduction? You've made some contradictory statements in your 2 posts in this thread.

How about this; either your friend takes it or he doesn't, without you being involved in slipping it to him in some way. Right now you probably feel that people are dumping on you; and they are. This is irresponsible, immature, dangerous, foolish and stupid.People like you are some of the reasons that drugs are illegal.

The decision to take a drug should *only* *ever* be made by the person who is going to consume it.

Tom

ive seen many people dosed without knowing...some people can handle it, some people can't, try not to have such a cavalier attitude with psychs you could lose a friend...and never find them again :)

There are many important reasons why he needs to dose himself, two of which are:

1)He will know exactly what he is taking and when, knowing when to expect to feel something and being able to have a time reference.

2)He will make a conscious act of choice, hopefully thinking beforehand if he is in a good mind set and if this is a proper occasion.

You secretly dosing him, with or without his consent or indifference disregards these two reasons and can put him in a very difficult place. You might be separated, things can happen. He might find himself in a bad spot physically and mentally and be disoriented, not knowing for sure what he took or when and what can happen. Sounds like the "perfect setting" to you?

It's a terrible thing to do, don't do it.