View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

How to dose LSD to last all day/Tripping @ Disney

chemicaldiscovery

Bluelighter
Hey guys, so this weekend is my bachelor party. 9 of us are going to Disney world for the weekend. Myself and one other friend will be dropping acid tomorrow (Friday) to kick off the weekend and taking 4-HO-MET on Sunday. I'm not too worried about the MET as I know what I want to do with that but my question is how to dose the acid. I have 4 hits (just for me) that I will be taking throughout the day. They are not the strongest single doses I've ever taken but they are the strongest blotters I've got at ~200ug. I don't want to come up on all of them all at once trip balls and then be coming down in 6 hours. I wanted to dose in increments to slowly build throughout the day and extend my peak as long as possible. I was thinking to start with half a hit and once I feel that I've come up on that enough, (probably 45min-1 hour) take a fully hit and then take another full hit each hour until they're gone. Does this sound like it would work towards acheiving my goal? Would it be better to dose in half blotters every 45 min? Has anyone every done anything like this? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks all!

I understand you don't want too big ups and downs but small doses every hour sound to me like a recipe for heavy tolerance, relatively speaking. To some extent you want to catch your system off guard a bit if you want to get good effect, so probably make the increments stronger and further apart. Not sure how much exactly, I personally have experience with a few redoses only. And the doses often need to be getting higher and higher to combat tolerance. With small increments that is hard to do, is my rationale.

I understand you don't want too big ups and downs but small doses every hour sound to me like a recipe for heavy tolerance, relatively speaking. To some extent you want to catch your system off guard a bit if you want to get good effect, so probably make the increments stronger and further apart. Not sure how much exactly, I personally have experience with a few redoses only. And the doses often need to be getting higher and higher to combat tolerance. With small increments that is hard to do, is my rationale.

ok so should i start with a half and then a whole and then 2? spaced out maybe 1 hour then 2 hours and 2 hours? Or do you think a half would be too weak to really get going and i should take 1 and then 1 and then 2?

I'd say tripping at Disney world sounds like a bad idea... Also re-dosing acid is really wasteful and tends to barely add anything to the trip.

ok so should i start with a half and then a whole and then 2? spaced out maybe 1 hour then 2 hours and 2 hours? Or do you think a half would be too weak to really get going and i should take 1 and then 1 and then 2?

To each their own way. If you're going to take 4 blotters in one day at Disneyland I expect you know what you're doing and have some experience at least. Remember that set and setting is so important; you wouldn't want that acid to hit you in the wrong way and ruin your day.

My advice: take half a tab, every so often, until you're someplace enjoyable; you don't need 4 full tabs to get a real and enjoyable high. I guess it all depends on how hectic you want it all to be... But start slow! That's what I would do anyway!

As the old adage does, you can always take more but you can never take back what you've already taken.

Not judging, but I don't understand the appeal of tripping at Disneyland. As to you question, I would expect that dropping a tab, then dropping another one at the peak should only extend the duration but no the intensity of the trip. I have never redosed twice, but maybe by the time you are coming down from the first two doses you'll have a strong acute tolerance, so I would guess dropping the two remaining tabs by the time you start coming down should give you a trip slightly weaker than your initial dose. That's how I would go about it.

This thread is kind of old but in my experience, dosing tabs 30-45 minutes apart won't lengthen the trip at all, it'll just make it more intense. I just did that yesterday in fact, 3 tabs, and it blasted me off to psychedelic space but my trip didn't last any longer than usual. I did have strong visuals for the full 12 hours though, whereas normally they're there but are much weaker after the 6 hour mark. Once you peak, taking more is futile in my experience. I guess you could redose way later as mentioned above but that'll probably be a really weak trip and a waste of acid imo. I feel like that would just make it hard to sleep without giving you a satisfactory trip. Maybe that's just me though, I like strong acid trips. Once I did a gram of shrooms while coming down on acid and that was pretty awesome, not that intense but very visual and fun. I was also smoking tons of weed. If you want to potentiate psychedelics, use other psychedelics, but be safe!

tripping at a theme park is awesome. especially with friends. you may end up on the hill just staring at the castles for 5 hours instead of going on stupid rides or you might end up loving the rides....either way its a fun time. I don't understand why people are bashing it so much

Redosing LSD is awful. You can extend the effects, but you lose the magic. It's a complete let down.

Weed would help make the tail end of the trip last longer, perhaps you can time an edible correctly or something.

I always re-dose LSD, I usually take three 115ug tabs spread thought the day. If you are going to be on your feet taking half doses could work well. It usually takes me about an hour to feel the effects and a couple more to peak. I would recommend re-dosing as you start to loose the effects because you don't want to take more than is comfortable.

You tend you come down slower than you come up, I have found that re-dosing does increase the intensity of the trip.

Well guys, I had an amazing time. I really appreciate everyone's insight, whether positive or negative. I can definitely understand why the idea of tripping at disneyworld (or land) sounds horrible to some people and I did take that into consideration. But I wasn't too worried about it as I've always been very comfortable on psychedelics. Anyway, I'm about to write a full report on my experience and if anyone cares I can post a link to that thread when I'm done. And, for the record, I did end up taking all four blotters. ;)