• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

HOW TO DO METH WITHOUT AGING?!

bediphrent

Bluelighter
sup FAM.

title says it all.

ive been sober for 7 years.... (wont divulge much cus nobody has time.. or actually erm, we have a lot of times these days) but ive been craving to do meth again, never been out of control or addict to it & am usually always level headed & ALWAYS have downers for comedown to keep me sane, otherwise ill refuse it.

ANYWAYS, I love my beautiful face & am VERY much into not aging lmao..

so that leaves the question; CAN one do meth without aging ? CAN one do meth & do things to prevent LESS aging? everyone & their body chemistry is different so this will be interesting.

ANY TIPS that have seen ACTUAL results from persona experience?

WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FEEDBACK!!!!

sup FAM.

title says it all.

ive been sober for 7 years.... (wont divulge much cus nobody has time.. or actually erm, we have a lot of times these days) but ive been craving to do meth again, never been out of control or addict to it & am usually always level headed & ALWAYS have downers for comedown to keep me sane, otherwise ill refuse it.

ANYWAYS, I love my beautiful face & am VERY much into not aging lmao..

so that leaves the question; CAN one do meth without aging ? CAN one do meth & do things to prevent LESS aging? everyone & their body chemistry is different so this will be interesting.

ANY TIPS that have seen ACTUAL results from persona experience?

WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FEEDBACK!!!!

I will only cop to this, I do believe it is possible to prevent some of the damage methamphetamine abuse causes. You can be the judge. I don't mind my pretty face getting looked at, as long as it is for HR! A few things you might want to be aware of that aren't evident in the photos:
  • I still have every tooth I am supposed to have in my head. I don't have a single cavity or filling. I only had two impacted molars removed just when I was twenty three (about one year after starting to abuse methamphetamine.)
  • In that twenty year period, I took fifteen years off of abusing meth, and spent most of that time drinking either alcoholically, or more often quite toxically, and I believe that is the main reason I am no longer the adorable being I was in my twenties, and now only ruggedly charming I guess, at forty three. Now that I see all the photos together, I am going to amend my last statement, I believe my tobacco usage in my mid to late thirties was also significant.
At this point in time, I had an irrational fear and hatred of tweakers, and I was totally naive of the drug itself.

Here are two photos of me at about three years into heavily abusing meth (twenty four - twenty five years of age), and almost twenty years later, at forty two, once again abusing meth heavily (more than one gram a day).

This fills in the years in between, where my primary bad habit was periodic alcohol binges or suicidal drinking. (i.e 2-5 months of total drug abstinence, punctuated by these aberrations lasting about one week).
Around thirty five I started a pack a day tobacco cigarette habit, which I quit when I was thirty nine.

And finally, this is me a few weeks ago, one year after the large photo above when I was forty two years. During this past year I have been drinking heavily, continuously, which I have only done for about two other years before in my life. I think it shows the most advanced aging.

I don't need to get into all my good and bad habits, unless you think there is a case for my having figured out more right than wrong WRT to aging.

keep up on hygiene, eating and sleeping when you can. it all helps. it's the week or so awake with no food no shower no oral hygiene that really wreaks havoc on your health both physically and mentally.

I will only cop to this, I do believe it is possible to prevent some of the damage methamphetamine abuse causes. You can be the judge. I don't mind my pretty face getting looked at, as long as it is for HR! A few things you might want to be aware of that aren't evident in the photos:
  • I still have every tooth I am supposed to have in my head. I don't have a single cavity or filling. I only had two impacted molars removed just when I was twenty three (about one year after starting to abuse methamphetamine.)
  • In that twenty year period, I took fifteen years off of abusing meth, and spent most of that time drinking either alcoholically, or more often quite toxically, and I believe that is the main reason I am no longer the adorable being I was in my twenties, and now only ruggedly charming I guess, at forty three. Now that I see all the photos together, I am going to amend my last statement, I believe my tobacco usage in my mid to late thirties was also significant.
At this point in time, I had an irrational fear and hatred of tweakers, and I was totally naive of the drug itself.

Here are two photos of me at about three years into heavily abusing meth (twenty four - twenty five years of age), and almost twenty years later, at forty two, once again abusing meth heavily (more than one gram a day).

This fills in the years in between, where my primary bad habit was periodic alcohol binges or suicidal drinking. (i.e 2-5 months of total drug abstinence, punctuated by these aberrations lasting about one week).
Around thirty five I started a pack a day tobacco cigarette habit, which I quit when I was thirty nine.

And finally, this is me a few weeks ago, one year after the large photo above when I was forty two years. During this past year I have been drinking heavily, continuously, which I have only done for about two other years before in my life. I think it shows the most advanced aging.

I don't need to get into all my good and bad habits, unless you think there is a case for my having figured out more right than wrong WRT to aging.

How's your diet, out of curiosity? And what is/was your primary ROA?

Personally, I've found that Meth has aged me in reverse. I know, it sounds crazy, but I'm doing but damn-good with the Females as of late: I'm a year away from 40 and look the second-best in my life. I've been on Meth basically every.single.day for the past 2.5 years to boot! Does it look like it!? Nope.

What's my secret? Oral Administration. I never smoke it, I never shoot it, I never snort it. I ingest teeny-tiny amounts on a daily basis as I would a medication (because Meth is a medication). It's worked wonders for my looks. Imagine that...

Pic on the left was taken shortly before I went on Meth 2.5 years ago

Pic on the right was taken last night.

1eEFcBK.jpg

Oh boy I feel like this is gonna be one of those good threads :sus:
Will meth become the next revolutionary anti-aging drug? Will acklac7 finally be able to get to space, all while looking fabulous?
Stay tuned...

OT: I personally don't know any reliable way to prevent aging, but I do have a recipe to speed it up: lack of nutrition, lack of sleep and constant stress.

Oh boy I feel like this is gonna be one of those good threads :sus:
Will meth become the next revolutionary anti-aging drug? Will acklac7 finally be able to get to space, all while looking fabulous?
Stay tuned...
That was pretty good.

No but seriously, before we even talk about getting into space we need to get everyone on the face of this planet on Meth. Like the goodshit. Then we can talk Space. ;)

That was pretty good.

No but seriously, before we even talk about getting into space we need to get everyone on the face of this planet on Meth. Like the goodshit. Then we can talk Space. ;)

Can we please not evalgelise or glorify meth in the harm reduction forums? I don’t think there is a lot of tolerance for another epic “meth will liberate mankind” thread.

It might fly in The Lounge or Drug Culture sub-forums though.

Can we please not evalgelise or glorify meth in the harm reduction forums? I don’t think there is a lot of tolerance for another epic “meth will liberate mankind” thread.

10-4... ;)

Last edited:

WOOOOOOOOW ---- first of all - *applause* for taking the time to post such a cohesive, timeline of information & pictures. this will definitely help TONS of people for years to come.

ive searched far & wide on the web before posting this post & found NOTHING compared to your post or info im getting here. again, thank you.

anyways, I will say, you still have amazing volume & elasticity in your face.. especially for someone who uses heavily.

question though; im currently over-compensating by eating nothing but veggies/fruits & nutritional shit & drinking hella water... do you think that would compensate for some aging?

is that what you did or did you not give a fuck about what you ate?

Last edited:
keep up on hygiene, eating and sleeping when you can. it all helps. it's the week or so awake with no food no shower no oral hygiene that really wreaks havoc on your health both physically and mentally.
youre 100% right. im also going to make an effort to only eat 100% vegetables, fruits, & lean meats.. drink only water, take vitamins etc.

when I used in the past, I never considered that cus I was always so cute & conceited it never struck me that you could compensate for the drug.

youre so right about the sleep, teeth & body hygiene etc... I guess it can be easily overlooked & unprioritized when caught up in the moment lol

youre 100% right. im also going to make an effort to only eat 100% vegetables, fruits, & lean meats.. drink only water, take vitamins etc.

when I used in the past, I never considered that cus I was always so cute & conceited it never struck me that you could compensate for the drug.

youre so right about the sleep, teeth & body hygiene etc... I guess it can be easily overlooked & unprioritized when caught up in the moment lol
it's very easy to forget to take care of yourself when your caught up in the mix. meth is no different than any other drug! you can manage your health somewhat effectively. i know i lacked that skill when i was actively using meth and so my health suffered greatly. take care and break the bullshit meth myths.

How's your diet, out of curiosity? And what is/was your primary ROA?

Personally, I've found that Meth has aged me in reverse. I know, it sounds crazy, but I'm doing but damn-good with the Females as of late: I'm a year away from 40 and look the second-best in my life. I've been on Meth basically every.single.day for the past 2.5 years to boot! Does it look like it!? Nope.

What's my secret? Oral Administration. I never smoke it, I never shoot it, I never snort it. I ingest teeny-tiny amounts on a daily basis as I would a medication (because Meth is a medication). It's worked wonders for my looks. Imagine that...

Pic on the left was taken shortly before I went on Meth 2.5 years ago

Pic on the right was taken last night.

1eEFcBK.jpg
not gonna lie dude... respectfully, just scrolling down the replies, I only really focused on the pics & thought it was a joke, but.. maybe its cus of the face youre making?

idk.

youre onto something about ROA.... cus our stomaches are meant to break down & digest shit, our respiratory parts & lungs are not meant to be filled with any smoke. but at the same time , our stomachs arent meant to have toxic shit in it either, but maybe youre right? idk.

haven't used yet, might tonight.. but I think ill either smoke it or sniff it. or stick it up my ass.... jk.

I abuse meth and I look 16 even tho I'm 25

(too scared of my psychosis)

Pm me for pictures tho

I'm not the girl in the profile pic btw
this makes me happy lol. can you pM a pic? would love to see out of curiosity.

what do you mean by 'too scared of my psychosis] ?

To prevent meth from aging me I simply apply lotion.

Everywhere...

Liberally...

Lovingly...
I already do that regularly so good. im sure it does benefit your body as your pours absorb whats in the lotion, as long as the lotion is made of natural ingredients its super beneficial. I only use like organic, non gmo super plant based & nutritional types of lotion.

I dont think its being glorified, at all... I think its being stripped of its socially accepted stigma by these posts, which is good. yes, it cant be like "METH IS GREAT - YOU WILL BE AMAZING AND LOOK AWESOME ALWAYS" BUT we cant always act like every person or incident with it being used has to have some horribly aged outcome or fucked up life because of it, feel me?