• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

How to do fentanyl without overdosing

TheGame985

Bluelighter
I never used to worry but it happen before to me last time and Im scared it could happen again. I was able to get it for what seems a fair price and I don’t have any opiates in my system so I just don’t want to have my aunt and uncle go through the terror of finding me like they did last time. What can I do here ? I’ll be sniffing it so do I just start with some minuscule amount

Do you have accurate scales that measure tiny quantities?

I dont use fent, maybe @Sky God could help or anyone experienced.

There is no risk free way to use this drug mate.

I would not expect you to not try to use despite the danger so if you have a mate who can be there just in case or go to a shooting gallery then do it.

My mate died instantly shooting a point of black death . He did a shot despite snorting a point making him too high, he knew about 50 people has already died from it abd had a huge tolerance.

So besides using snorting as ROA rather than iv and using a tiny dot only in the presence of someone with narcan, sorry dude , you will have to accept the risk you are taking .

Well one of the biggest things you can do is stop snorting and smoke instead. I have a lot of experience with fentanyl and the only time I ODed is when I snorted. The reason for this is.... your lung capacity is only so much. Wouldn't normally suggest upgrading from insufflation to inhalation but I think its appropriate in this context. just put some on some foil, heat from below with lighter and inhale with a tube.

Next you'll want to make sure you are not using alone. who is going to call the ambulance/ resuscitate you after otherwise? keep narcan nearby. should be able to get it for free.

I'm going to assume we are talking about street fent and not like straight fent off the internet? either way you can dilute it with some other safe water soluble chemical like caffeine or a sugar alcohol ( mannitol is best, I've also tried xylitol with success and that might be easier to get). I would mix both vigorously until all dissolved ( btw use the smallest amount of water as possible). then leave it to dry on a large surface area... you can use a fan and or heat lamp to help dry. make sure you mix it again after drying to eliminate hotspot that might have formed by separation when drying.

Obviously the safest thing to do is not use fentanyl but this is a harm reduction website and the reality of the world today is most dope is fent. fent is everywhere. it is ubiquitous. we have to come to terms with that. a monster the war on drugs created.

Last edited:
I would advise staying away from sugar alcohols (mannitol, sorbitol, xylitol...) at all costs. The greater percentage of people are sensitive to sugar alcohols and these can cause unrelenting diarrhea.

I would advise staying away from sugar alcohols (mannitol, sorbitol, xylitol...) at all costs. The greater percentage of people are sensitive to sugar alcohols and these can cause unrelenting diarrhea.
true. even I get that effect from sugar alcohols when they are in candy or food but never in combination with the constipating effects of fentanyl. Caffeine will add to the rush as well.... if you use that make sure its pure.

Last edited:
Obviously the best way to not OD off fent is to flush it, but i'll offer some more practical advice incase you are going to do it anyway.

Use volumetric dosing, I don't have time to fully explain it but basically you dissolve Xmg of your material in Xml of water and calculate out what the dose per ml will be. Then you take Xml (a very small dose to account for unknown potency) orally and and slowly work your way up in dose until you get the desired effect.

Be sure to wait long enough for fent to clear your system before attempting another test dose

I never used to worry but it happen before to me last time and Im scared it could happen again. I was able to get it for what seems a fair price and I don’t have any opiates in my system so I just don’t want to have my aunt and uncle go through the terror of finding me like they did last time. What can I do here ? I’ll be sniffing it so do I just start with some minuscule amount
Start by smoking it in a joint. (Very little) You'll vomit à lot and maybe think it's not that Cool . From there on you'll build a tolérance and will learn how to eyeball

using fetanyl in any way not in a nasal spray that is volumetrically dosed properly nasally is asking for trouble. there are hotspots in street dope, and if its pure its way too small a dose to eyeball, and its impossible to say how much is actually in your product. the really only safeR ROA is to smoke it. smoking it in a joint sounds like it would waste it completely.

When I get a new batch I always smoke the tiniest hit to gage the strength but you will never know if you're hitting a hot spot .
No matter how careful you are this drug can take you at any given time.
Everytime anyone smokes/snorts/shoots it you're basically playing with your life.
Don't use alone and keep narcan on hand and make sure your friends know how to use it.
I'm starting to hate the drug so hopefully I will soon stop and I hope you do to

Stay safe

smoking it is relatively safe regardless of hotspots, but i have heard of people overdosing even doing that. doing it outside an emergency room or just in a public spot if you cant find someone with narcan to spot you is also an option

You don’t
not especially true, im not a dependent user (nor even casual anymore) and even with no tolerance, never overdosed smoking it (and i mean fent pills that are fake oxis or fake dope). if youve got pure fent, the only way is to be SURE its pure, and make a nasal spray solution and know and titrate your dose (volumetric dosing, as is standard for any super potent drug) - even then its extremely dangerous as its so potent. its advisable just not to do it i guess

not especially true, im not a dependent user (nor even casual anymore) and even with no tolerance, never overdosed smoking it (and i mean fent pills that are fake oxis or fake dope). if youve got pure fent, the only way is to be SURE its pure, and make a nasal spray solution and know and titrate your dose (volumetric dosing, as is standard for any super potent drug) - even then its extremely dangerous as its so potent. its advisable just not to do it i guess

If you are using street heroin aka fetty by intranasal or IV routes you will overdose eventually. It’s inevitable in my opinion. Ya maybe ripping fake blues off of foil you won’t but that never was my MO

But true I did just that made a nasal spray with 100 mg of pure fentanyl. 3 drops of an eye dropper kept me nodding out.

If you are using street heroin aka fetty by intranasal or IV routes you will overdose eventually. It’s inevitable in my opinion. Ya maybe ripping fake blues off of foil you won’t but that never was my MO

But true I did just that made a nasal spray with 100 mg of pure fentanyl. 3 drops of an eye dropper kept me nodding out.

First, I'd like to mention that I've been an IV black tar heroin user for ~15 yrs... and luckily I've never OD'd. And I have an extremely high natural tolerance to opioids so I use A LOT(~ 1 g/day right now, in individual IV shots of 0.2 - 0.3, just to keep me from being sick...I don't really get much euphoria, much less a high/rush, even though I guarante it's high quality, potent tar). So hopefully I won't end up OD'ing bc I usually use by myself w/ no one to give me narcan if something happens... fingers crossed). But the only reason I'm only using ~ 1 g/day right now is bc of financial limitations.... the majority of the time I've been using I would use 2 or 3 times that each day... and it's honestly been years since I've had a true "high/rush". I think my tolerance is SO high that I would have to use SO much tar to get a rush that I would pass out from the CNS depression b4 getting any euphoria/rush.... which is extremely dangerous for obvious reasons.

Secondly... I'm jealous that you acquired pure fent(I'm assuming you got powder from an online vendor?) But do you actually mean you made a nasal spray w/ "100mgs" of fent or do you mean 100mcgs? Bc I would be EXTREMELY careful using 100mgs of fent mixed into a solution. Most people would prob die if they did that(unless they mixed it with A LOT of liquid/water).

I was prescribed large amounts of fentanyl patches(two 100mcg/hr patches every 2 days + 6 - 8 8mg dilaudids/day) for about 10 years. I would IV 4 - 5 of the dilaudids at a time to get a moderate high. And I would use my fent patches buccally, which is one of my favorite ways to get high on opioids... it might even be my top/first choice. I LOVE the feeling of buccal fent and I would use up ~ 80% of the patch within 1 - 2 hrs.
So once again... I'm very jealous that you got a hold of pure fent. If I knew how to do that I would.

Stay safe!
jB

First, I'd like to mention that I've been an IV black tar heroin user for ~15 yrs... and luckily I've never OD'd. And I have an extremely high natural tolerance to opioids so I use A LOT(~ 1 g/day right now, in individual IV shots of 0.2 - 0.3, just to keep me from being sick...I don't really get much euphoria, much less a high/rush, even though I guarante it's high quality, potent tar). So hopefully I won't end up OD'ing bc I usually use by myself w/ no one to give me narcan if something happens... fingers crossed). But the only reason I'm only using ~ 1 g/day right now is bc of financial limitations.... the majority of the time I've been using I would use 2 or 3 times that each day... and it's honestly been years since I've had a true "high/rush". I think my tolerance is SO high that I would have to use SO much tar to get a rush that I would pass out from the CNS depression b4 getting any euphoria/rush.... which is extremely dangerous for obvious reasons.

Secondly... I'm jealous that you acquired pure fent(I'm assuming you got powder from an online vendor?) But do you actually mean you made a nasal spray w/ "100mgs" of fent or do you mean 100mcgs? Bc I would be EXTREMELY careful using 100mgs of fent mixed into a solution. Most people would prob die if they did that(unless they mixed it with A LOT of liquid/water).

I was prescribed large amounts of fentanyl patches(two 100mcg/hr patches every 2 days + 6 - 8 8mg dilaudids/day) for about 10 years. I would IV 4 - 5 of the dilaudids at a time to get a moderate high. And I would use my fent patches buccally, which is one of my favorite ways to get high on opioids... it might even be my top/first choice. I LOVE the feeling of buccal fent and I would use up ~ 80% of the patch within 1 - 2 hrs.
So once again... I'm very jealous that you got a hold of pure fent. If I knew how to do that I would.

Stay safe!
jB

It was 100 mg of 98% lab tested pure fentanyl. The bottle had 30 mL * 20 drops per mL average = 600 doses.

100 mg / 600 doses = 0.167 mg per eye dropper.

I had a raging tolerance but yes, hence the 3 drops would equal half a mg or 500 micrograms of pure fent.

Yes it was very dangerous if anyone drank that they’d be dead in minutes

But also I feel black tar is a safer route and less cut with fent

Lol fetti is not street heroin, heroin is heroin and fetty is fentanyl usually cut with a couple different things.

Ok i get that but that doesnt change heroin to fetty, its still fetty! Fetty is not street heroin, its not any kind of heroin its fetty, heroin is heroin and fetty is fetty.

Yes but no dealer goes here’s your fentanyl they still sell it as dope but yes correct it’s very different

Yes but no dealer goes here’s your fentanyl they still sell it as dope but yes correct it’s very different
Not where I live. A few years ago the dealers would buy their fantanyl already mixed but now ( I'm assuming to make transporting it easier) they buy it pure and mix it themselves, every street level dealer, which is scary I'm sure they don't put the care into even distribution that I once did. Heroin and fentanyl are synonyms at this point.