• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

How to dissolve fentanyl based powder

Ksa

Ex-Bluelighter
Yes it's doable with clonidine for sleep.

Guidelines on how to best dissolve powder (fentanyl)?

Hello everybody and thanks for a great forum with much knowledge.

Did not know where to put the thread so here it is.

I always have trouble dissolve my different fentanyl powders and thought maby someone could write some guidlines and what to think of with different powders, those i have is as follows. Please add whatever you think is relevant.

.hcl
.maleate
.oxalate
.freebase

Thanks in advance.

OP, I'd shelve that stuff in a cool, dry place, until you know all the information that you need to know, in order to go near this safely.

Thanks for your thoughts guys.
But i have been using it for a while, but i have always just filtered the solution to get rid of pieces that have not dissolved.
But it would much more economical to dissolve and use all of the powder.

Hey man, it's on you. Your tightrope so to speak. Be very safe. Not too may do overs with this stuff.

A few shots to boot. Take this seriously. If your going to go near it, like HYDRO said, have a person, narcan, and the ability of someone calling 911 with you. I personally would do way more research.

As i said, i have been using this for a while and i am always very cautios and áre always doing the math a couple of times to be sure it is right.
So iam just intressted in more knowledge about how to dissolve different powders so less is going to waste when filtering.
Regards